Rnd 8: Geelong V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

And when he played with the Pies, ferals like you kept saying he was a champion ...what a fickle bunch
Actually, I never said such a thing, unless you can show me otherwise. I never criticised him as long as he was wearing a Collingwood jumper, and I never felt that he was a champion either. Now that he has gone I can share my honest feelings.
ok, you've made some stirling contributions two weeks in a row.
I don't know what you're talking about from last week, so you must be confused. It is fact that Tarrant has gone backwards from last season, and it is fact that he admitted that last season was poor. What exactly does that say about this season to date then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headland still downhill coasting and if the Cats can beat Port then they will be on the march. But still wrong end of the season for the cats to be performing.

Headland still downhill coasting and if the Cats can beat Port then they will be on the march. But still wrong end of the season for the cats to be performing.

so it is a bad thing to win games? Mate that is really an unintelligent comment. To make top 4 you need around 14-15 wins.....so you have to perform every week, not just at the end of the season.

What was the free against McManus for?

What was the free given to Sandilands when he had his arm around Blake's neck for? Blaming umpires when your team does not turn up to play is the mating call of the loser. Little surprise then it is Freo fans (backed up by Spoonton fans) who are making it. Enjoy your flight boys because the damage was done in the first three quarters.

Chumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 8: Geelong V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back