• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 62 27.3%
  • Hugo Ralphsmith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastuin back to his best lately. Some of Dusty's field kicking was sublime. Been saying for years Short is wanted needs to be an attacking winger more up scoring end, not many blokes can nail 60m set shots like he does so easily. Bolton was like an eel all night, too good. Can't wait til Gibcus can swap out Young.

What a win!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing from the officiating. I try not to mention it, but that was reprehensible.

Bolton was absolutely huge in that last quarter. Taranto was absolutely huge early.
Short's goals were immaculate and critical.

Ripping win.
FWIW, I'd be asking for a please explain.

This highlights why Bolton needs to be a permanent midfielder who goes forward. He is too good and influential in the middle. As a forward, he goes missing when the game is on the line.

Also, not many picked this up, but Jack's smarts contributed to Bolton's last mark. He kept body on Pearce, and then ducked around the front of the post. Pearce had to go behind and got blocked from jumping whoch allowed Bolton to outjump everyone. So clever.

If Mansell cops anything for that bump I’ll be at a complete loss

Shouldn’t of even been a free and was completely shoulder to shoulder contact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasingly, a gutsy win and we actually looked a good side again with the stars leading the way with big games. Bolton first-class.
Face it, last week was a win, but it was two overweight amateur heavyweights slugging it out with someone having to win.
Despite the conditions there was some real class shown.
Freo were always going to come back, but we weathered it.

Bolton huge, Taranto huge and Dusty looked so much better in that more midfield high half forward role, he is wasted down back.

Tyler Young I am sorry but he’s just not up to it yet, I would rather see Biggy or Bauer play down there. Is Tarrant cooked and not due back anytime soon? Obviously Gibcus isn’t available.

Hopefully Rioli or Coulthard can have a couple of strong games in the twos, Mansell does a few things here and there but still not sold on him as a pressure forward

Jack Graham was heaps better tonight and moving Pickett off the wing and getting Ross more time there has been a great move.

Outs Young and Mansell ( maybe suspended)

In - Bauer or Biggy and really not sure on the the other option does Ralphsmith come on the ground and Banks sub, Sonsie? Otherwise we look at Rioli back in straight away. I think will need a bit of pressure given St Kildas rebounding defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back