List Mgmt. Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on Jed Adcock for getting another crack.

Really disappointed with redrafting Keeffe and Thomas. I understand why, but they've got a lot of work to do as it is to be best 22, let alone missing two seasons first.

http://www.redlandcitybulletin.com.au/story/3386114/midfielder-is-bombers-best-and-fairest-player/

http://senior.redlandafc.com/node/259

In the lead into the 2015 NEAFL season redlandafc.com will be profiling players, coaches, and officials from the Bombers to give supporters an insight into the group assembled at the club this year. Be sure to keep up to date with the who's who at the Bombers

Josh Smith reveals his other side and shares an unlikley duo as his celebrity crush

Smith joined the Bombers in 2014 after a fabulous couple of season's at NEAFL level with Morningside. A regular state underage representative Smith won the NEAFL Rising Star in 2013 and the Toowoomba product stamped himself as one of the more offensive defenders in the competition. He played every game for the Bombers in 2014 and this season will look to take his game further up and inside the ground.

View attachment 196164
View attachment 196163

Good on Jed Adcock for getting another crack.

Really disappointed with redrafting Keeffe and Thomas. I understand why, but they've got a lot of work to do as it is to be best 22, let alone missing two seasons first.

Agree Picking Keeffe and Thomas makes it very Underwhelming Rookie Draft

And there's Golds. Just Wyatt now.

Annoyed. We could have had both Moore and Kerbatieh who both fit list needs, although recruiters might know something we dont given Kerbatieh hasn't been selected yet.

Hine Stuffed Up and I am disappointed in the Club on Bringing players back that are Suspended this this Season for Drug Cheating

JT:mad: Terrible Pick
I bet Thomas is better than most of these blokes getting drafted. Most clubs are just rookieing blokes who were on their list. If the club feels they can cover two list spots in 2016 then Keeffe and Thomas are better players than the blokes available in the rookie draft this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet Thomas is better than most of these blokes getting drafted. Most clubs are just rookieing blokes who were on their list. If the club feels they can cover two list spots in 2016 then Keeffe and Thomas are better players than the blokes available in the rookie draft this year.

But they can't play this year.

Hine must think there where lot of Hacks in the Rookie Draft then

Another Midfielder:rolleyes:

So we just Ignore we have just 2 KPF and only 1 for the Future?
Ah what?

In our best 22 we have Cloke, White, Reid (who can swing and will actually probably spend more time forward in 2017 given we have another AFL capable key defender in Keeffe to go with Brown, Frost and Marsh) and then Moore and Gault developing. Not to mention two best 22 ruckman which will probably spend quite a bit of time forward if we plan on playing both.

We do not need to make some speculative pick on some spud that's already been passed up in a shallow draft that had already been depleted of ts key position talent in the second round.

Much on a non event besides josh smith. We all knew Golds, Keefe and Thomas where all going to happen. Let's look at our great list and see this as cream on the top.

Go pies for 2016!!!

keefe and thomas wont even fit into our best 22 in 2 years..
Keefe will and Thomas might not be best 22 but he will be best 27 and worth the investment because how often does a team only use 26 blokes in a year?

Sounds like he was not a Team Player and Cocky
You shouldn't make assumptions like that without even knowing the person Dave. I'm sure you wouldn't like people to do that to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back