Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard the club is the one pushing him out - but who knows.

No one is pushing him out, this is his decision. Port have agreed to facilitate a trade if their valuation is met.

Lol Jon Ralph

“They’re very keen to get in front of Dan Houston, they know it will take potentially a first-rounder or more,” Ralph revealed.

Potentially a first rounder?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor
'tis the season for the entire Victorian-based AFL media pool to join forces with all the Victorian club's list management teams.

'tis the season for the entire Victorian-based AFL media pool to join forces with all the Victorian club's list management teams.

Straight after How many matches can we get a Port player Eve

We’re interested in Patrick Cripps, but don’t want to pay a first rounder.

GremioPower here is the chat in the tweet I posted above which you can't get in Brazil.

You have to sign up to get the counter and advance ahead button, which I refuse to do, so you will hear what was in the tweet about 2 1/2 minutes into the podcast.

Why are we all of a sudden ruthless with our trading. Why not when we had the opportunity at actual significantly lesser talented players i.e. Matthew Lobbe, HH.

Dan Houston: "I'm staying at Port"
Port: "If Dan Houston wants to leave we want two first round picks".
Media: "wIlL dAn hOusToN gEt tO /Victorian club/ fOr pIcK 11 oR wIlL tHeY hAvE tO tHroW iN tHeIr fOuRtH rOuNdEr"
Dumb ****ing media pricks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These ****ing idiots.

If Carlton wont trade their current first they don’t have enough and we should tell them to get ****ed.

Why would we take Richmond’s pick 12 (or whatever it would be) and scraps ?

Pick 12 + 2nd rounder plus fringe players or scrap picks doesn’t come close.

In my opinion it’s all bullshit, i suspect this is early posturing by Carlton using the media as their voice.

This is hilarious seeing the media try to set the terms of the trade at possibly a first round pick. If we don't get two first round picks (and decently early ones at that rate) for Houston who is arguably our most important player at the moment, our entire list management team should be fired on the spot.

I'll just leave this here:
1726014149504.png

Apparently noble once walked past Houston and noticed Dans shoelace was undone but decided he wasnt worthy to tie it.

These ****ing idiots.

If Carlton wont trade their current first they don’t have enough and we should tell them to get ****ed.

Why would we take Richmond’s pick 12 (or whatever it would be) and scraps ?

Pick 12 + 2nd rounder plus fringe players or scrap picks doesn’t come close.

In my opinion it’s all bullshit, i suspect this is early posturing by Carlton using the media as their voice.
The longer it goes on the more I feel like we are going to accept a Dean Gore type to cloud the picture and claim it as a win.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll just leave this here:
View attachment 2107382

Apparently noble once walked past Houston and noticed Dans shoelace was undone but decided he wasnt worthy to tie it.

The Suns should be splitting their picks and paying what players are actually worth. The picks they don’t use they trade into next year.

The Suns are like the guy who wins millions in a lottery and are broke within 5 years.
Totally clueless.
You need the context though. They have some more super talent coming through their academy that is worth more than pick 12. So if that does happen, and pick 12 goes to the Wobbles for Noble, then there will be more to it, with them getting more lower picks coming back their way for points toward their Academy players.

It wont be Noble for pick 12 ... In effect they will get Noble PLUS an academy player that is a first round value pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back