Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win a flag don't all our players immediately become worth first rounders anyways? At least that's how it seems to work for Vic clubs. We should have no issues trading Francis Evans to get back into the first round :)

If she's from Melbourne - what do you think?

AFL players changing clubs or being influenced by women is a joke. Or a dumb cover-up for player managers who are wheeling and dealing contracted players.
Most guys are stupid and do things to keep there Mrs happy all the time even things that they dont want to.

"Happy wife happy life" 🙄

Tried it once... Didn't work.

'I am not leaving': Power star shuts down trade rumours​

Star defender Dan Houston says he's rejecting offers from rival clubs and is staying at Port Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Houston news? Chewy316

Do you still think he's leaving?

I think it means (when translated) that no team has shown a willingness to meet Port's demands as it currently stands.

In Dan's perfect world, he would get back to Melbourne this off-season. But the world ain't always perfect.

This one still has a few twists and turns left. Anyone saying definitively he's staying or leaving right now is either lying or has terrible Intel.

If Luko wants to get to Port, and Port get Perryman as a free agent, the odds Houston moves increases imo.

I think it means (when translated) that no team has shown a willingness to meet Port's demands as it currently stands.

In Dan's perfect world, he would get back to Melbourne this off-season. But the world ain't always perfect.

This one still has a few twists and turns left. Anyone saying definitively he's staying or leaving right now is either lying or has terrible Intel.

If Luko wants to get to Port, and Port get Perryman as a free agent, the odds Houston moves increases imo.
He wasn’t talking in tongues, made it crystal clear he was staying.
I’m not doubting you but if he does go he’s going to look really bad.
Maybe I’m wrong but I see him as a honest type.

Dan Houston himself in his own words in the media: "I'm not leaving next year"

Everyone else: not convinced.

He has said it a few times now. He's not leaving, it was his turn to be put into trade rumours. He loves the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back