ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never grown up.

Also * Germ Lock * haha no one can kill me or infect me tonight unlucky evil (or good if they are that way inclined)
Also this talk of infections gives me plaguebearer nightmares after last game
Doesn’t help that we are in the middle of winter

MWPP and CHippy sitting in a tree K I S S I N G
First comes love then comes I don't know the rest of the rhyme I'm to old to remember but you all get the point.
First comes love? Then comes marriage? Then comes something and a baby carriage?

The thought that Porps was intimidated struck me too. If you were a Flog, why would you out yourself on day one. Makes no sense.
That intimidation aside, with 4 of them and just two once off powers , an amulet in play , and no vamps, it’s the sort of game where one flog outing themselves as a mouthpiece is sensible. If they had chosen to do so last night before the SK picked their apprentice - different story.

The thought that Porps was intimidated struck me too. If you were a Flog, why would you out yourself on day one. Makes no sense.
so you're saying neither chip nor porps make sense?

por_please_ya usually does - it’s easy to test out. Direct question - por_please_ya have you been intimidated?
She implied she was vanilla last night
It doesn’t in any way clear her but it’s an odd thing for a flog (as opposed to evil/neutral or an actual vanilla villager) to claim soon after the game began

Shame, us REAL flogs could do with the amulet. Nobody listen to this impasta.
In case there was any doubt 3KZ …

I hope you aren’t trying to get her modkilled , especially after Chip albeit demonstrated that she was intimidated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She implied she was vanilla last night
It doesn’t in any way clear her but it’s an odd thing for a flog (as opposed to evil/neutral or an actual vanilla villager) to claim soon after the game began
Correct. Request for the amulet is interesting too. A super hilarious play would be for Porps to be evil, claim flog in an attempt to pinch the amulet, with the fall back that they were intimidated at the end of the day if any actual flog contradicted them.

Why are croweater 41 and MWPP tagging me, I’ve spent the day looking at various stormwater drains and am now brain dead

Correct. Request for the amulet is interesting too. A super hilarious play would be for Porps to be evil, claim flog in an attempt to pinch the amulet, with the fall back that they were intimidated at the end of the day if any actual flog contradicted them.
An interesting theory , which , based on the lack of another plausible intimidation victim, relies on a failed / non-intimidation (due to the target being protected or doing ) , or wasted n1.

I believe Chip.

In case there was any doubt 3KZ …

I hope you aren’t trying to get her modkilled , especially after Chip albeit demonstrated that she was intimidated
Nah - it is a way to shoot a hole in a possible story. Says “yes” gets modkilled - ok. More interesting is says yes and doesn’t get modkilled. Says no, can’t come back and then say that I was intimidated. Very few intimidations would say, “deny being intimidated” Bev’s use the assumption is that the Modkill threat would stop the subject commenting. Saying NOTHING after being tagged into a direct question makes me think the intimidation was real.

An interesting theory , which , based on the lack of another plausible intimidation victim, relies on a failed / non-intimidation (due to the target being protected or doing ) , or wasted n1.

I believe Chip.
It would be a very cunning ploy to not do an intimidation but pretend you were just to get the amulet. Is porps that cunning, hmmm

I believe Chip.
I am inclined to also. I don’t believe Porps is a flog.

To show that you aren’t the devil we forgot
Haha that line is from a grey crow sc nom that I listen to all the time now

It would be a very cunning ploy to not do an intimidation but pretend you were just to get the amulet. Is porps that cunning, hmmm
It would be.

Nah - it is a way to shoot a hole in a possible story. Says “yes” gets modkilled - ok. More interesting is says yes and doesn’t get modkilled. Says no, can’t come back and then say that I was intimidated. Very few intimidations would say, “deny being intimidated” Bev’s use the assumption is that the Modkill threat would stop the subject commenting. Saying NOTHING after being tagged into a direct question makes me think the intimidation was real.
because … not Bev’s use

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back