ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Bovo (uesless) villager
And
CursingFijian (useless) villager

Modkilled for not voting on consecutive days.
Nobody has come up with a good explanation for why anyone evil in this game would come forward with an amulet, given this game's mechanics
Well that narrows the field. As I said, MWPP if you are a seer, you are now in the open with lots of baddies ready to kill you. I assume you are banking on on Doctor croweater 41 saving you.

If you survive tonight, chances are you are evil and the Amulet is going backwards and forwards in an evil faction.

Well that narrows the field. As I said, MWPP if you are a seer, you are now in the open with lots of baddies ready to kill you. I assume you are banking on on Doctor croweater 41 saving you.

If you survive tonight, chances are you are evil and the Amulet is going backwards and forwards in an evil faction.
And you still haven't come up with a good explanation

And given 2 of 3 evil parties missed, I could understand if they wanted to look elsewhere
If more than 1 hit me then the joke is on them for doubling up

Can we have some of this please?

1690280791928.gif
The Flogs need to stand up and show some leadership. If I was a flog the village would have the game wrapped up.

Done that ... With snakes.

My favourite animal.
Yeah I’m looking forward to it, having to sign a waiver though, my wife is licking her lips at my life insurance pay out

And you still haven't come up with a good explanation

And given 2 of 3 evil parties missed, I could understand if they wanted to look elsewhere
If more than 1 hit me then the joke is on them for doubling up
Water under the bridge. If you survive tonight it means that evil has decided to not hit a seer who is wide open or the Doc protected you.

homer simpson surgery GIF

So MWPP - you are claiming seer and you are in the open. One would expect you to be hit by evil tonight

Could another alternative be that you are indeed evil and kept the amulet in your faction, with a teammate passing it to you, thus protecting you from being killed last night of lynched today? You saying it had gone to croweater simply being a misdirection.
I think the time has come to direct your evil scanner to others please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP - who were you looking at seering?
One of the stinky 7 I listed, and that includes you
I don't see any point in further narrowing the target down lest I inadvertently out somebody else

The stinky 7 sounds like a straight to video sequel for the hateful 8
live action prequels are all the rage these days

The stinky 7 sounds like a straight to video sequel for the hateful 8
The way the thread went today you could say it was run by the annoying 9

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back