Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm March 19th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to the most recent episode on the Hawks Insiders, one of the listeners sent in footage of Scrimshaw moving very gingerly at training. The hosts were bemused as to why he hasn't been put on the injury list as it was apparent by the footage he wasn't moving fluidly.
nathan fillion castle GIF

Yep.

I have kinda been getting at that for a while........but apparently that's not the done thing.....?

Shocking luck for 2MP. I 'member going to Suns games seasons back scouting him as a potential trade. My key takeaway was that you defend him by defending those kicking to him, so that balls are delivered outside his sphere of influence which effectively nullified him. Don't need to worry about that Sunday now! Always thought he was a good bit of business for *.

Regarding the blue swimmer, I know we love a bit of roasted crab here, but we have made him look good the last couple of time we played *. Hoping for no more of that!

Cook Smoking GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy Reeves, Ward, CMac & Hardwick to make the 22.

Scrimma if fit the sub.

Would love to see Brocky in the team. The kid is a jet, we need to get him in somehow, perhaps sub.

Weideman has a fantastic record against us, as does Jones. I wouldn't be taking their talls lightly.
This is kind of true. IMO they've been made to look good because they we're playing alongside better players (ie 2MP, Gawn, Petracca). Let's see how the forward combo of Weideman and Jones goes eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back