Unofficial Preview Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm March 19th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just gonna make a comment about how high Greene could jump as you can see by this photo.

I recall this was an in joke at some stage this preseason and I want to be apart of it.
He is levitating in this photo. Hence the leaping advantage he has.......

Not many people named don’t have something to prove.

Worpels return, new look ruck and midfield, blanck looks like he is trying to grow 6 arms, Jai and day to take the reins, Meek goes straight to Draper to nullify.

Knowing Scott he will have geared the players up for a brawl. I hope we absolutely torch them. With Cloke being a genuine cinder block coming down to training the message seems clear. Spot fires everywhere just hope we win the ball first.

Most excited I’ve been for a game in a long long time.

Just gonna make a comment about how high Greene could jump as you can see by this photo.

I recall this was an in joke at some stage this preseason and I want to be apart of it.
Genuinely tho, think he will be quite hard to defend in the back parts of the quarter, wouldn’t be surprised if that was a strategy

Worpels return, new look ruck and midfield, blanck looks like he is trying to grow 6 arms, Jai and day to take the reins, Meek goes straight to Draper to nullify.

Knowing Scott he will have geared the players up for a brawl. I hope we absolutely torch them. With Cloke being a genuine cinder block coming down to training the message seems clear. Spot fires everywhere just hope we win the ball first.

Opposition coaches turning up to get a look at the teams main training session is par for the course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be spotfires.

Imo Nash as a big more mature body is gonna be important. I wanna get butler in but no one else would come out for him imo
I hear ya, that Butler Kid is one tough hombre with speed and class, we need to squeeze him in if we're going to win by 10+ goals otherwise we'll only win by 6 or 7 goals. ;)

Any word on what song the club will be playing pre-match?

Now hopes that we would one day use stronger by Ye have been dashed, something like Fly again by Turnstile would be fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back