Game Day Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing i really like about the Hawks of 2023 is we have options all over the ground.

If a player is having an off day or a set play isnt working we can mix it up, as we have given ourself plenty of options on and off the field.

Our midfield excites me, Ward, MacDonald and McKenzie is going to add a lot of support to Newcombe, Worpel, Day, Maginness, Amon and Morrison.

Go Hawks

The thing i really like about the Hawks of 2023 is we have options all over the ground.

If a player is having an off day or a set play isnt working we can mix it up, as we have given ourself plenty of options on and off the field.

Our midfield excites me, Ward, MacDonald and McKenzie is going to add a lot of support to Newcombe, Worpel, Day, Maginness, Amon and Morrison.

Go Hawks

And athletic talls ramma and Weddle even frosty cj and Nash

Really want this one after we capitulated against them last year. No 2MP and Stringer makes up for no Lewis for us. A few of their mids are underdone and on a hot day that could work in our favour.

Would love to see Kosi and Greene stand up and the mids to make them pay the other way. Finn to Parish.

Expecting one or more of Duke, Worps, Ward or Amon to have a massive game. Good luck to Frenchie on debut.

Go Hawks!

I want to see the fruits of our work with Burgo. Either run away from them or run over them in the last in what will likely up ‘til then be a close game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lineups
round01-jpg.1632357

Sub : Nash for us

Is Hardwick expected to play as a defender?

If so, which of McDonald or Ward would you expect to spend time forward (if any)?
McDonald plays half forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back