Prediction Round 1, 2025: Starting 23

Remove this Banner Ad

We have likely committed 1.5 mill in new salary and 8 mill all up. Could have gotten a hell of a free agent with that as opposed to giving up draft picks for players 12 months away from free agency and 2 weeks away from delisting
Also dropped Gaff, Darling, Barrass off the books this year. Im sure we are front loading the hell out of some contracts, and we will do the same with Allen next year when he renews.
There will be cash, dont have to go for elite free agents, just any players to upgrade the squad

My take on the 22 for next season. Maybe I'm under rating Owies and over rating some of our existing players but it doesn't seem like he has a spot.

At the very least at least we have added some hard workers and created some competition for spots. I think (hope) this, along with a fresh perspective from the new head coach will be the biggest driver for improvement as everyone should be starting off a clean slate. Depending on the pre season we could potentially see a Cripps or Ryan starting in the WAFL if they are unable to buy into the new gameplan while an Owies or Dewar have been performing.

B: Hough - H.Edwards - Duggan
HB: Ginbey - McGovern - Maric
C: Hunt - Graham - Hutchinson
HF: Baker - O.Allen - Kelly
F: Ryan - Waterman - Cripps

R: Flynn - Reid - Yeo

Int: J.Williams - Hewett - Cole - Long

Emg: Owies

My take on the 22 for next season. Maybe I'm under rating Owies and over rating some of our existing players but it doesn't seem like he has a spot.

At the very least at least we have added some hard workers and created some competition for spots. I think (hope) this, along with a fresh perspective from the new head coach will be the biggest driver for improvement as everyone should be starting off a clean slate. Depending on the pre season we could potentially see a Cripps or Ryan starting in the WAFL if they are unable to buy into the new gameplan while an Owies or Dewar have been performing.

B: Hough - H.Edwards - Duggan
HB: Ginbey - McGovern - Maric
C: Hunt - Graham - Hutchinson
HF: Baker - O.Allen - Kelly
F: Ryan - Waterman - Cripps

R: Flynn - Reid - Yeo

Int: J.Williams - Hewett - Cole - Long

Emg: Owies
Owies was part of the pick 3 debacle ...I fully expect him and demand that he plays every game and kicks 30 plus goals next season...

and baker down back for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 1, 2025: Starting 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back