Game Day Round 1 - The Deecombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side we have the oldest side in the competition, so it’s all downhill from here

Really?

We're fecked aren't we?
Mid ladder this year followed by lower ladder the next, then another rebuild. Sigh.

How is JJ keeping West and Garcia and Bendendo and Roarke out of the team. He’s done, he’s always been soft but now fumbles and drops marks.

Can't beat melbourne without May / Viney / Salem / Fritch.
We looked slow and reactive. I know it's the first game of a long season, but if you can't get up for round 1....
Also our delivery into Fwd 50 is completly unexceptable. I con only think of 1 kick inside 50 to our Fwds advantage
McCraee's kick to Ugle-Hagen in the 1st. Other than that we have relied on Naughton coming over the top.
If you have to rely on Naughton taking screamers to win, we won't.
Slow, reactive and without purpose. I know it's round 1, but if this continues, Bevo should be changed.
This team needs accountability and a bit of purposful mongrel.

why do I buy a membership every year!!! when we lose exactly the same way...

what was the speech... lets take HIDES!!! We are rubbing our arses on the ground bevy like we have worms

Nobody cares what he says. I don’t. God knows the players don’t or they’d be better than this ****ing tripe.

Once again, we have doomed ourselves to years of mediocrity, despite having a decent list. This is not rd 1 overreaction, it’s confirmation that nothing has ****ing changed.

I was taking my boys to the saints game next week, but it was going to be a stretch with current costs. We’re not going now.

If the board or management want to know the impact of complete incompetence on the footy side, they’ll know it soon enough.

Mate we are literally kicking it to the opposition

Lever is exceptionally good but yeah. Tall means nothing if our forwards are double teamed beneath a floaty ball.

This is all structure, game plan and player mindset which has been ef'ed by picking such a tall team. This has just smashed our players into what we see.

The 2021 GF killed my football spirit to such an extent that I couldn’t face watching the game at all last year. Thought I’d dip my toe in the water again this week but afraid to say I’m done with it. Club will still get my membership money but I can’t do this any more. Losing is losing but to continually make the same mistakes over and over again every year is completely demoralising.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is a preview of the season heads need to roll, starting with Power and Bev.
Can't blame Lobb fully. The mids have been torching him to put it on naughtons head all game.
Forward coach had whole summer to work on link ups.Lobb needs to be leading to 50 metre arcs.Shite coaching

If it was the first time we conceded 5 goals in a row I could swallow it but when it’s happened so many times and vs Melbourne especially its pissed me off

Game was won with those 5 unanswered goals and the fact we have no plan to stop it is a disgrace. Clubs know they can do it vs us and we are prepared to cop it

Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back