Game Day Round 1 - The Deecombobulation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was hard to watch. Will be a big indication of our year if they can be competitive in this last quarter or blown away.

When Melb decides to turn up the heat on the mid they have us. Bont is being tagged but if he is blocked no one is standing up. Trelor has tried and is one of the few to be playing with some aggression.

Hannan???? Someone explain this. Good news is he has a great seat to watch the game from. Lobb has contributed to a couple of goals but is not impacting the game.

Jones a huge loss but Bruce playing well (aside from kicking).

Lots of dropped sitters across the ground.

No flow between the arcs - no style of run.

Cmon boys.

Luke Bervidje: Caleb Daniel is a matchwinner

That's VERY poor, letting a player get goal side with no defender between. VERY POOR

Forever outnumbered - Not working hard enough and when we do get it our skills are just horrid.

P.S we have no spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keath just hand balled it straight to Oliver.

He wants this to be over as well.

What a pathetic performance.

The 2021 GF killed my football spirit to such an extent that I couldn’t face watching the game at all last year. Thought I’d dip my toe in the water again this week but afraid to say I’m done with it. Club will still get my membership money but I can’t do this any more. Losing is losing but to continually make the same mistakes over and over again every year is completely demoralising.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That's kinda how I feel but it's more Dogs specific. I still really enjoy footy when our team isn't playing.

We need to prioritise Lindsay Gilbee calibre foot skills at this year's draft. It just has to be a priority. We have been poor in this area for so long. Tony Lockett wouldn't get a kick in our forward line some days, so poor is our skill execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back