AFL Autopsy Round 10: 15 Point Loss To Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good that Richmond are shit on paper. Pity they're good in real life. I rarely lose my shit but lost it at Trav tonight. Was every disposal a turnover? Sadly as I like him, but needs to be dropped as it's three poor ones in a row and getting worse. Having him in the team tonight made it 23 v 21 and hard to win with that.

Others had poor games but maybe Richmond deserve credit in part of that.

Amazes me the change in peoples attitudes from week to week. We are great! We are shit! Zaka is great! Drop Zaka. Had a bad one tonight yes. Should have lost by more yes but 5 and 5 after many guys out for the year. Take it

It isn't overly surprising when you consider that the team's efforts change from week to week.

Amazes me the change in peoples attitudes from week to week. We are great! We are shit! Zaka is great! Drop Zaka. Had a bad one tonight yes. Should have lost by more yes but 5 and 5 after many guys out for the year. Take it
Would have won it if Hooker had taken more than 4 marks for the night.

This disgusting, useless piece of shit excuse for a football club can't even beat ******* Richmond. It's ******* humiliating.

Can't believe how many times we refused to move the ball on and let them get HTB.

Our forward entries made me want to smash my head through a window. Nothing but the blind bombing I thought we had moved on from.

We should've destroyed them. We had no right to lose that game. None.
I think we were lucky not to be smashed. Tigers had double entries inside 50.

It is what it is, it's very much a development year, going to continue to be frustrating games where it doesn't work and ones where it does. We're only going to take the next step when the guys drafted from the last few years mature and get more cohesion together.

I feel like we been developing for decades when is it our time?

Nice win umps. Can someone please for the love of god explain what is holding the ball this year, sometimes you can get swung 360 drop the ball and its play on. Myers gets tackled as he received the ball and gets pinged.

Absolutely crucified in that one. Yes we were shit but seriously. All the 50/50 went there way some absolute atrocious htb decisions paid against us but for them its play on.

Colyer was also pathetic.

Not sure why Woosha did not put Fantasia and Tippa on the ball at any stage tonight?????????/

They both had time on ball, just ineffective.

It's good that Richmond are shit on paper. Pity they're good in real life. I rarely lose my shit but lost it at Trav tonight. Was every disposal a turnover? Sadly as I like him, but needs to be dropped as it's three poor ones in a row and getting worse. Having him in the team tonight made it 23 v 21 and hard to win with that.

Agree, so many turnovers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have horrible kicking skills and even worse Footy intelligence. We are a real chuck it on the boot and see what happens team. So many flaws in so many players. We can be competitive and even good in patches but still a million miles away from being a Top 4 side.
Not even Colyer's Dad would pick him to play next weekend!

We continually tried to go up the corridor and they zoned up and made easy intercepts. We seemed to have no Plan B.

We continually kicked the ball to Rance.

We had too many passengers and fumblers that had their worst games for the season.

Walla, Green, Fantasia (after the first 5 minutes), Colyer, Hooker, McKenna, Stewart, Myers (as one guy pointed out would not kick the ball and he is the best kick in our team) were not up to it tonight.

2 pretty ordinary teams put on a ordinary display. They deserved the win.
I haven't seen us kick so poorly for a while and were so selfish.
We were never going to win when half our team had their worst game for the year.
Serious concerns over Myers and Colyer. Dea out too. Bring back Langford and Ambrose.
Fantastic game McGrath. Love him

I'm the same, didn't rate Tigers on paper but their pressure was excellent. We could barely get the ball past the centre. They deserved it no excuses, we just had far too many players down. McGrath what a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Round 10: 15 Point Loss To Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back