Toast Round 10 = Carlton 57-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

It's post-match threads like this I miss bringoutthegimp. He'd be loving this. RIP you legend.
I feel like if he were here re... he'd say... it doesn't matter if we win pretty or if we win ugly re... if we win by 1 point or 100 re... a win against Carlton is as sweet as Loukoumades mate... as beautiful as Adventus mate, forget about it mate.

blows kiss up towards the sky to gimpos the great

The worst part is, Collingwood aren't even that good......

....actually, they're very good. It just hurts to admit it.
Some brilliant stuff on the Carlton board. A lot of them are convinced that we have several levels above what happened today too, "they just didn't need it" :D

theres a lot of love for josh daicos game today .... personally thought his decision making was a little off at times

theres a lot of love for josh daicos game today .... personally thought his decision making was a little off at times
He generated a heap of territory gain for us today. Made some mistakes, but that is the price of our frantic style

Very professional performance. Controlled the game from start to finish and Carlton never looked like troubling us throughout the day.

Would have loved to pile on the goals in the second half, but the game was already won at that point. We did well to take the sting out of the game early and assert our dominance.

Moore was brilliant. Nullified Carlton's talls with his intercept marking. Making him captain is looking like a masterstroke decision.

Loved seeing Hill and Johnson thrive today. Hill's run down the members wing to sell the dummy on Saad, followed up with a bullet pass to Mihocek was exquisite. Johnson's high flying mark in the second quarter was one of the big highlights of the day.

It really does feel like we're in footy heaven at the moment. 9-1 and sitting on top. A playing group that looks jovial and a coaching group that has transformed us in the past 18 months. I just hope we keep maintaining it and not stop, because we're on a good thing at the moment.

Looking forward to celebrating Sidebottom's 300th and Cox's 100th next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 minute burst to blow them away, then dropped back to 2nd gear and that's all they could match
Jack Givanin...
Somebody has do something.
It is persecution with no logic.
The King with no clothes.
The club and media are not persuing this enough.
Why can't the players Association get stuck into this.
Gloves off..
He is a member and I assume all the Collingwood players are.
This should be raised now.
Not at season's end.
Not the next meeting.
Get that pretty boy from Geelong (AFL funky ) Dangerfield in the spotlight.
Get Daisy the AFL media golden girl
Who pushed BIG issues.???
This young man will be pushed out of the game.
His livelihood is at stake.
Today the umpire reacted before he thought.
He nearly apologized...
Every week this happens.
For God's sake let's blow this up.

Just on the Ginnivan high tackle.
The umpire did say that he didn't see the tackle go high. Thought it was the upper arm.
The non free kick wasn't because the umpire thought he ducked.

I feel so dirty now, defending an umpire.
And what were the other 3 set of umpire eyes looking at?
Maybe they were focused on the other end of the ground to see if their favourite player was subject to a striking with a feather free.
Funny how we had many frees paid against us all day by non-officiating umpires. Yet none saw this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 10 = Carlton 57-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back