Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still inconsistent, he's had a few shit scores along with a few good scores which is why I originally benched him this week.

I was cursing Savage being made the sub yesterday but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise when I swapped him on ground for Oxley.

It was a bit toungue in cheek but he has been a great rookie this year. If it wasnt for him and saad doing so well as rookies my backline would be even more of a joke than it is.

I need Oxley to finish within 18 points of Pendles to win my SC Cup game. Pray for Gingy.

#prayforgingy

Actually, I stuffed up my maths, I needed Oxley to outscore Pendles by 2 points to win. :(

I win by 7

ibmIXgRFTHcMTg.gif

He still had 20 touches. Dunno what his DE% was like.
If this system is to be fair, KPDs should have points negated if direct opponent kicks a goal.

90points in a game where he had zero impact. In fact, he influenced the game in a negative way....vs

Oxley 122. BOG. 30 possessions, countless intercept marks.

CD are fn drunk. It's a ****ing joke.

Actually, I stuffed up my maths, I needed Oxley to outscore Pendles by 2 points to win. :(

I win by 7

ibmIXgRFTHcMTg.gif
Arsiest result EVER! LOL good stuff.

lol MacDonald finishes on 90 :drunk:

If this system is to be fair, KPDs should have points negated if direct opponent kicks a goal.

90points in a game where he had zero impact. In fact, he influenced the game in a negative way....vs

CD are fn drunk. It's a ******* joke.

Good to see some people supporting my views hahah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a bit toungue in cheek but he has been a great rookie this year. If it wasnt for him and saad doing so well as rookies my backline would be even more of a joke than it is.

Yeah Saad and Oxley have outperformed some of my higher priced defenders, will be sticking with both of them.

My lowest non-bye score ever!

I can only wonder what's gonna happen during the byes with my pack of spuds. :(

So I guess you don't feel like partying like it's 1999 Prince style then?

I thought Oxley would have scored more TBH. Fiar point but that's not how it works so his score is pretty reasonable. They are giving points for spoils now aren't they?

I certainly think tall forwards who kick bags of 6/7 get jibbed, I thought Cloke was worth more than what he got

A few median scores from across the leagues, should give some idea of a par score

Kliq: 2117
Tragics 1: 2176
Dogs: 2091
Div 1: 2120

Looks like I should be moving up in the overall rankings then with 2275, might even sneak into the top 10k.

Parker and SJ both had 27 last week and both got 59.

It's not like their hands are tied

You are right, his score was too high thats just the common inconsistency you get in sc, the point I was trying to make was more about the irrelevance of cloke beating him in terms of his sc score. You dont lose points for your opponent outmarking and kicking goals on you.

2290 and lost by 36pts! F U Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back