Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this system is to be fair, KPDs should have points negated if direct opponent kicks a goal.

90points in a game where he had zero impact. In fact, he influenced the game in a negative way....vs

Oxley 122. BOG. 30 possessions, countless intercept marks.

CD are fn drunk. It's a ******* joke.

Bowden used to get 150s for doing what oxley did today.

I'll be slipping out of the top 10k. My focus might swap solely to the sc cup. Do you guys know- do the cup h2h matches continue thru the bye rounds?

I certainly think tall forwards who kick bags of 6/7 get jibbed, I thought Cloke was worth more than what he got
Buddy would have had 140+

Actually, I stuffed up my maths, I needed Oxley to outscore Pendles by 2 points to win. :(

I win by 7

ibmIXgRFTHcMTg.gif

Haha thats awesome. I propose the best sc player from every queens bday match be given the oxley medal.

Score good enough to beat 14 teams in cash league but lose. Run into a 2300+ monster from spud side of course. Bye, bye top spot. Raging.

Last week I got the 2nd lowest score in my league. Was lucky enough to play the guy with the lowest score and win by 5 points lol.

2247 for me, hopefully that's enough for me to climb a few hundred spots overall.

If it wasn't for the injury carnage league wide. I would've done Griffen > Sidebottom lol. Dodged that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this system is to be fair, KPDs should have points negated if direct opponent kicks a goal.

90points in a game where he had zero impact. In fact, he influenced the game in a negative way....vs

Oxley 122. BOG. 30 possessions, countless intercept marks.

CD are fn drunk. It's a ******* joke.

Agreed it can be a joke at times. But how would you attribute the negative points in todays game? Time spent on them? Closest to them at time of goal? It would just be so hard to correctly minus points that way, should a KPD get negative points because of a bad turnover by a midfielder.....just too hard.

Mcdonald still had 21 touches and some spoils so 90 seems about right.

**** me, noobs are way behind, 2016 will be a better year, i thought, sweet ill manipulate my side, take a couple of hits, then smash everyone through the byes.. Poo, i was wrong
should have read the rules mate :)

either way, a lot of people will play a bunch of rookies to field 18/19/20 players, so if you have heaps of premos playing you'll still make up a lot of ground

1933 :cry::cry::cry:

531 less than last week, was sitting at 2156 overall. Scared to see how far i'm going to fall.

And now MJ has to go as he is cooked.

This has to be the worst week of my SuperCoach career lol.

I managed to scramble to 2122. Funny round nothing bad nothing great either. Gray captain hurt and Newnes returned to spudsville but otherwise cant complain about the players who played, I actually had 23 to choose from and managed to bench my worst scorer without loopholing so small victories I guess.....the peahearts who did not play on the other hand.........

Located around the high 16K mark. Hopefully 2131 gets me into top 15K, not holding my breath though.

Reckon you're a good chance. Par is around 2100-2150 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back