Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't have Lloyd in SC, but copped him in DT where he seems to be unique in in my H2Hs, but nearly the whole board copped his score o_O

5/723 Inc Danger loophole

Will be 6/814 with Stewart loopholed once Hibberd plays

Need to capitalise on Lloyds score effecting a few coaches above me (but I'm holding Rocky, so I might not gain that much ground anyway)

Today I've got
Bont, Dahl, Steele, Nank, J Stewart, Myers, Laird, Fyfe

Tomorrow
Adams, Pendles, Stef, Barrett, Doc, Marchbank, Yeo, Heater

Fielding Marchbank over Williamson and Stewart over Hannan.

Watching last night Callum Sinclair didn't exactly set the world on fire. In fact he was pretty darn ordinary. What chance Cameron gets a call up after the bye. Would be great time to come in for all us coaches who've started with him as R3.
That's because he is a spud, a tall bloke who can't mark over his head, he is worse than useless. A crab.
I think Cameron will get a run at some stage now we are pretty much out of the finals race.

Naismith- how far away is he?

Will be back after the bye, he has played less than 30 games and is easily our best ruckman, says a lot about the other two spuds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was looking at bringing in Lloyd soon. Going to be absolutely juicy in a few weeks (rd13)

Rough for anyone that had him.
Same, will start filling up the fridge for the welcoming party he's going to get when I kick Hibberds
drunk, lazy, free loading arse off my bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back