Round 10 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I retract all the thoughts I had about Jones after his 2 point first quarter last night. Cheers mate!
And yet he dropped off in the last qtr when Sydney needed him most ......should have been a 115 point night for Jones .....may still not have the tank for his current role, seems to pace himself early or fall away late

Any idea on why the 'which rookie on the field' thread was locked?

I'm still tossing up between Marchbank and Berry if anyone has their thoughts?

I'm leaning to Berry at the moment..

Any idea on why the 'which rookie on the field' thread was locked?

I'm still tossing up between Marchbank and Berry if anyone has their thoughts?

I'm leaning to Berry at the moment..
X v's Y thread. same difference.

i like Marchbank at Docklands against a midfield that isnt exactly known for its great delivery into the forward line.
also has a higher ceiling from what we've seen so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele, Bont, Dahl.
Nank, Dusty.
Greenwood, Laird, Fyfe.

Won't have reception later so won't be here to melt when they all flop :$

Steele, Bont, Dahl.
Nank, Dusty.
Greenwood, Laird, Fyfe.

Won't have reception later so won't be here to melt when they all flop :$

Going to be plenty here in your absence. Probably enough from the Steele owners to satisfy a weeks worth of melts.

True to my word Lloyd ended up turning a quiet night in with no booze into a session until 4 in the morning at the local night club hanging out with girls way younger then me. Hopefully I can gain enough strength to watch some more of my players disappoint me today although the couch seems so far from my bed.
I like to hang out with girls way younger than I am... usually because they are up for just about anything after a few.. :cool:

Hope you got some brother :thumbsu:

Pulled Pork in the slow cooker for tonight's game.

Bont, Dahl, Macrae, Steele, Witts, Piggerd, Nank, Myers (loopy), Laird, Fyfe and Capt'n Strnadica. Do me proud boys.

Come at me Super Saturday.
Put some pork on your fork..

Pulled Pork in the slow cooker for tonight's game.

Bont, Dahl, Macrae, Steele, Witts, Piggerd, Nank, Myers (loopy), Laird, Fyfe and Capt'n Strnadica. Do me proud boys.

Come at me Super Saturday.
Shame on you for not having Neale. :p

True to my word Lloyd ended up turning a quiet night in with no booze into a session until 4 in the morning at the local night club hanging out with girls way younger then me. Hopefully I can gain enough strength to watch some more of my players disappoint me today although the couch seems so far from my bed.
Did you take said young girly's back to the abode mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back