Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBJ to Hopper via DPP.

Ben Ken to Montagna.

Only negatives are it ruins my DPP with the midfield. But I'll fix that up before the byes.

Oh and that no matter what I do Menaspud still ends up staying on my bench.. Must get rid of him!

Is Priddis a must have?

The value is undoubted. I'm just not really convinced by the pick up, he's been un-priddis like this year.

Completely stumped this week. Need a DEF but not really enough money in the bank to make any big moves. Maybe just sit on my hands?
19 trades left, $145K in bank

View attachment 251147

menadue to mathieson
Hartley to the DOc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Priddis a must have?

The value is undoubted. I'm just not really convinced by the pick up, he's been un-priddis like this year.
I'm not going for Priddis
1. Because i've never trusted him to score
2. un-priddis like year
3. Got better stuff to use trades on
4. Got a stacked Midfield

What trade are you considering?

Is Priddis a must have?

I have him, paid top dollar a month ago and would honestly say, no. He is priced very well though now. Hard to see him being a bad investment if you're upgrading a rookie to him for M7-9.

okay just out of a 10 hr bloody mgmt meeting ffs

have 80 minutes to make decisions

even if just one of trenners or DBJ miss that would be ideal.

Only way i have a vc loophole option

time to get planning

oh yeah and grab a beer for brain juice
screw the effing management meeting. Get ya priorities right. There's $50k on the line here. :p:D

I have him, paid top dollar a month ago and would honestly say, no. He is priced very well though now. Hard to see him being a bad investment if you're upgrading a rookie to him for M7-9.

I agree you can't really go wrong. Earlier in the year I went Parker over Hanners purely to save $$ and I do wish I went the other way. I'm thinking Priddis will end up averaging close to 110ish, probably a shade under. At $500k with his potential and history It's hard to pass up. Though I don't think its the end of the world missing him.

$5k short for gibbo :(

Could go Brown > Hopper, DBJ > to any DEF, but I'd lose both FWD/DEF DPP and FWD/MID DPP links. not sure it's worth it.
Whats your FWD/DEF link?
Risky but how about Tomas Bugg from Melbourne? very inconsistent so far this season but he could be a really nice POD for you. 2x 100+ in last 3 rounds. The other score was 52 however

had it all planned -
DBJ > Williams
Brown > Howe

Mainly to get DBJ out before price drop and Howe in before price rise.

So do I go ahead knowing that Williams may end up just being a quick cash grab or hold DBJ for 2 weeks, hope he gets the money back and pick up one of the 3 def rookies playing their first game today? ANy one know if Cole / Marsh or Collins will be any better than Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back