Round 10 Trading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will wait for news on injuries and teams but Higgins seems to be out for awhile
Higgins>Rok/Buddy
not sure of who would better fit.
With all the injuries i might have to hang on to Hill and Ziebell who were originally cash cows but might have to keep them:eek:

probably go..

houlihan > broughton
higgins > gia or koschitzke..

and next week i get ablett in my side.. yahoo!!

If Higgins misses a couple might have to trade him, which means hanging on to Rich a bit longer. What do people think about Sam Wright? North seem to be in a position where they will be playing the kids for the rest of the season with all their injuries.

Thinking of going:

Taylor Walker -> Wright
Higgins -> O'Keefe

Higgins to SJ

Leaves my forwardline as Davis,Pav,Buddy,Chappy,SJ,Roo,J.brown

Hill to P.Burgoyne

Leaves my backline, as Drummond,Fisher,Gilbert,Gilbee,Burgoyne,Chornes and the mighty Zac to become goddard in a week or 2

If S Higgins is out for 5 - 6 weeks I think I'll go;

S Higgins > ROK or S Higgins > J Brown

Which one is the better option do you think?

Brown has more value to lose in the near future, while O'Keefe has been moved into a more midfieldy role and looking like a great buy. Definitely O'Keefe this week with an eye to bringing in Brown in a couple of weeks.

With Chappy, Higgens, Ziebell (??), Gilbee and Hurn (??) all possible of missing next week im going to wait till injuries and teams are released to make my decision on who is going to get traded. Before this w/e happened i was thinking hurn> cornes but now not so sure.....:eek:

What's the go with Ziebell?? FFS!:thumbsdown:

Dunno even where to start this week. Will have to replace Waite, and possibly Higgins & Gilbee. Hvae no money in bank, so can only afford a player of that price. Pisses me off no end because I really don't want to waste a trade bringing in someone under $400k for Higgins (ie. a non-keeper).

Am also playing a zero down back, with Broughton, Cheney & Pestinko. And Ziebell up forward??

thats all that you are sorry about?
how about post ur team in a readable format if you want to get some advice ;)

Haha sorry FBDonkey, it was 4am i just cut and pasted it off the SC site
i do apologise

so forget the stupid way i posted my team, any adivce ? ;)

Ziebell may be out also, which will throw your plans into dissaray...
Might have to wait for the teams to come out, but if you dont have Franklin i suggest this is the week to get him as i dont think he is going any cheaper.
Especially wih the Hawks starting to hit their straps

This is where i'm at guys

Godd Chornes Drummond Gilbert Burg Hurn Grimes em Broughton Greenwood

Dal Santo Murphy Selwood Bartel Kirk Otten em Cockie Anthony

McTosh Petrie em Jacobs Spencer

Goodwin SJohnson Franklin Okeffe Higgins Krakouer McGlynn em Sidey Walker

Now 10 Trades and 350K left

Thinking
Otten -> Ablett

OR?

Otten -> another premium mid
Higgins -> ???

Also worried about Hurn... I might gamble on:

Hurn -> Lockyer
Otten -> Pendlebury

Would mean Sidey will be playing for a few weeks while Higgins is out.

Thoughts?

What are peoples thoughts on Heath Shaw. He is looking like a good buy to me to replace Houlihan with. Currently priced at 401k and just come off a 97. I know he has been in very poor form this year, but he is a proven super coach scorer over the years and will most likely increase his output for the remainder of the year. Doing this trade will help me balance me team a little better also having potentially 1 more keeper whereas Houlihan is in no mans land at the moment and really isn't a keeper IMO.

Thoughts?

Check this out:

I wrote a macro to collect all my opponents players and list them in chronological order (according to when I will be playing against them)

Shows me things like which premium players I have to face multiple times.
For example, I have to face Selwood and Goddard 7 out of the next 9 matches so they are definitely going to hurt me at least once or twice unless I can get them into my team and nullify the impact.

I don't have to face Ablett at all which is great as I have him.
Only have to face Davis once but I also have him.

Sewell is a very dangerous scorer. I only have to face him once.

leagueplannera.jpg

So do you think I am better off (hypothetically speaking) chasing a player that none of my opponents have (i.e. Sewell) therefore gaining an advantage. or, chasing players that many of my opponents have (i.e. Goddard/Selwood) thus nullifying that player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check this out:

So do you think I am better off (hypothetically speaking) chasing a player that none of my opponents have (i.e. Sewell) therefore gaining an advantage. or, chasing players that many of my opponents have (i.e. Goddard/Selwood) thus nullifying that player?

Not that I can talk, but I think you are better off getting away from your computer and finding a life ;)

Think I'm going to sit tight for a few rounds. Still got 10 trades and $350k in the bank and I am sitting at 5 and 1. Think I can probably get myself home and into the finals and launch from there.

My current midfield is Bartel, Kerr, K.Cornes, Swan, Judd & Coughlan with a bench of Rich & Hartlett. The last 3 I picked up at their original price so happy days there.

Backs are OK with my cheap pick ups being Grimes, Hurn, Hill and Harding. All of have gone up nicely in value. Petterd is my bench player and Suckling a zero but think he may get a run again this year so will leave him.

Fwds are not so good but I have Pav, Wirra, Goodwin, Motlop, Ziebell, Higgins and McGlynn. Again, got McGlynn, Ziebel & Higgins at their bottom price (Happily traded Fevola for McGlynn last week). Nothing on the bench though as it's Macaffer and Garlett. Hoping they will make the grade again sometime this year. Macaffer especially looks like a big earner.

Playing comp leader this week so might just surrender this one. Still reckon I can get Ablett, Davis, Davey and a big fwd in for teh finals. Then again, ALL of those gutys have question marks over their injuries so they may go down again yet. Think I'll hold those trades just a little longer.

Check this out:

I wrote a macro to collect all my opponents players and list them in chronological order (according to when I will be playing against them)

How do you do that? I had a spreadsheet I was using but I had to manually put the prices and scores in so gave up very quickly.

I don't have to face Ablett at all

I'm sure that will change in the next few weeks.

Kraks -> J Brown
Hill -> ??
I feel they've both reached their peak and don't mind playing Walker/Brown while Higgo is out. Have 14 trades left and 150k. Want to spare up some cash, possibly downgrading Hill? But that would make my defence
Goddard, Cornes, Gilbee, Adcock, Malceski, Grimes, Hilldowngrade (Broughton, Hurley)
Quite weak especially if Gilbs is out as well.

Have to agree. Think Hill and Krakeour have topped out. As has Rich, Hurn, Higgins & Ziebell. But if you don't need to trade them for cash, or because you have zero players, you're probably just as well off keeping them. Afterall, they're all good "second" string players that will still generate you some points. Can't have ALL elites unfortunately.

Not that I can talk, but I think you are better off getting away from your computer and finding a life ;)

I tried, but I can't. This unfortunately IS my life... :eek::rolleyes:

How do you do that? I had a spreadsheet I was using but I had to manually put the prices and scores in so gave up very quickly.

Similar to the macro used in "Big Footy Super Coach Ladder" thread you do a web query on the team links. :thumbsu:

I'm a bit overwhelmed. Have 410,000 in the bank and 10 trades left. 2 trades this week and then I'll sit for a number of weeks, hopefully.

BACK: B Goddard - S Fisher - C Cornes - L Gilbee - J Adcock - S Hurn - J Grimes (A Rance - G Broughton)
CENTRE: J Selwood - J Watson - B Kirk - B Gibbs - N Foley - A Otten (M Robinson - L Anthony)
RUCK: D Cox - D Petrie (S Jacobs - J Spencer)
FORWARD: B Deledio - J Brown - L Franklin - J Roughead - S Higgins - J Ziebell - S Sidebottom (T Walker - B Macaffer)

OPTIONS INCLUDE:

OUT: Nathan Foley, Andy Otten
IN: Gary Ablett, Dane Swan, 31 700

IN: Gary Ablett, Adam Goodes, 34 700

IN: Gary Ablett, Matthew Boyd, 47 300

IN: Chris Judd, Leigh Montagna, 99 400

OUT: Nathan Foley, Shaun Higgins
IN: Gary Ablett, Steve Johnson, 27 300

IN: Gary Ablett, Aaron Davey, 37 100

IN: Chris Judd, Leon Davis, 25 300

IN: Chris Judd, Nick Riewoldt, 74 600

IN: Chris Judd, Matthew Pavlich, 144 700

OUT: Nathan Foley, Jack Ziebell
IN: Chris Judd, Nick Riewoldt, 6 700

OUT: Nathan Foley, Jack Ziebell
IN: Chris Judd, Matthew Pavlich, 76 800

OUT: Nathan Foley, Taylor Walker
IN: Matthew Boyd, Nick Riewoldt, 8 600

IN: Chris Judd, Matthew Pavlich, 1 200

IN: Adam Goodes, Matthew Pavlich, 66 100

OUT: Shannon Hurn, Jack Ziebell
IN: Josh Drummond, Matthew Pavlich, 17 800

OUT: Shannon Hurn, Taylor Walker
IN: Tarkyn Locker, Aaron Davey, 7 600

OUT: Andy Otten, Shaun Higgins
IN: Adam Goodes, Leon Davis, 26 500

IN: Matthew Boyd, Leon Davis, 39 100

IN: Chris Judd, Nick Riewoldt, 10 900

IN: Chris Judd, Matthew Pavlich, 81 000

IN: Steve Johnson, Leigh Montagna, 171 000

IN: Aaron Davey, Leigh Montagna, 180 800

OUT: Andy Otten, Jack Ziebell
IN: Leigh Montagna, Aaron Davey, 35 100

IN: Chris Judd, Aaron Davey, 55 600

IN: Chris Judd, Matthew Pavlich, 13 100

IN: Adam Goodes, Nick Riewoldt, 7 900

IN: Matthew Boyd, Nick Riewoldt, 20 500

OUT: Andy Otten, Taylor Walker
IN: Adam Goodes, Matthew Pavlich, 2 400

OUT: Andy Otten, Taylor Walker
IN: Matthew Boyd, Matthew Pavlich, 15 000

OUT: Shaun Higgins, Jack Ziebell
IN: Nick Riewoldt, Aaron Davey, 10 300

IN: Nick Riewoldt, Steve Johnson, 20 100

OUT: Shaun Higgins, Taylor Walker
IN: Matthew Pavlich, Aaron Davey, 4 800

OUT: Jack Ziebell, Taylor Walker
IN: Matthew Pavlich, Jared Brennan, 6 500

Me? Life? Nah.

I need some help at the moment with my side this is what i have..

Goddard, Lockyer, Cornes, Enright, Malcheski, Raines, Broughton (Petrenko, Rance)

Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cross, Power, Dangerfield (Davenport, Robinson)

Kos, McIntosh (Jacobs, Spencer)

Pavlich, Delidio, Franklin, J.Brown, Gian, Roughead, Higgins (Walker, M.Brown)

At the moment im thinking i should trade Walker for a 94,200 player then Raines to Peter Burg.

thoughts please.

I need some help at the moment with my side this is what i have..

Goddard, Lockyer, Cornes, Enright, Malcheski, Raines, Broughton (Petrenko, Rance)

Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cross, Power, Dangerfield (Davenport, Robinson)

Kos, McIntosh (Jacobs, Spencer)

Pavlich, Delidio, Franklin, J.Brown, Gian, Roughead, Higgins (Walker, M.Brown)

At the moment im thinking i should trade Walker for a 94,200 player then Raines to Peter Burg.

thoughts please.

With that team not worth doing anything unless you cop a LTI.

I would avoid PBurgoyne seems to go in and out of the side too much.

You may need to sort Higgins out, but if he is out for a short time just bench him.

thats what i would choose.

Hurn topped out, but depending on trades may have to be a keeper for you. Otten still making money so you can hang off their.

Two blokes above have both got groin injuries which could hamper their scoring from now on.

thats what i would choose.

Hurn topped out, but depending on trades may have to be a keeper for you. Otten still making money so you can hang off their.

Two blokes above have both got groin injuries which could hamper their scoring from now on.

Thanks for that mate, really want to get in Roo. Would leave my team at (with 8 trades):

B: B Goddard - S Fisher - C Cornes - L Gilbee - J Adcock - S Hurn - J Grimes (A Rance - G Broughton)
C: J Selwood - J Watson - B Kirk - B Gibbs - N Foley - A Otten (M Robinson - L Anthony)
R: D Cox - D Petrie (S Jacobs - J Spencer)
F: N Riewoldt - S Johnson - L Franklin - J Brown - J Roughead - B Deledio - S Sidebottom (T Walker - B Macaffer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back