Preview Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Jiangwan Stadium, Sunday 2nd June, 12:20PM AWST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Power

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 47-year-old Ratten said his focus for now was the Saints, but when asked about possibly applying for another senior role, he told SEN on Saturday: ‘‘I will have a serious look at it.

Related Article

North Melbourne
History is not on a caretaker coach's side
“I’m really enjoying St Kilda and we have a job to do and I’ll focus on that.
“I enjoy coaching; I love working with players and trying to develop people.
“To get thrown into a senior role at a young age, maybe it was a bit too quick, and then to learn from Clarko and now the experience at St Kilda will round me off as a coach.”
Ratten initially replaced Denis Pagan as Carlton coach on an interim basis in 2007 before being appointed permanently to the position. He was sacked in 2012.

He worked alongside Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson from 2012 to 2018, which included the Hawks’ triple premiership years.

Port Adelaide assistant coach Michael Voss, pictured with coach Ken Hinkley, could be eyeing a return to senior coaching.Credit:AAP
Voss said for now, nothing has changed in terms of his coaching future.
"The position hasn't changed. When I first came back into this four or five years ago, it was with the aspiration of being a senior coach again," he said.
They better sack Cho quick to save Ratten from leaving

Nothing to see here.

Keep an eye on crazy Vossy and Buddha Hocking.

City.. it’s a cracking pub. One of the best. Sth Yarra is so/so..
Been there many a time when I worked at the Sofitel. Been to other one many a time when I worked in south Melbourne. Actually not many pubs I haven’t been to. The one I’m in in Shanghai goes alright. Food isn’t great but the saints players liked it

According to this thread the game starts at 12.20 AWST - so what time is that in Ho Chi Minh?

Just got my head around AEST differences!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure?
Currently 5.00PM in HCMC 3 hours behind Melbourne, 600PM in Shanghai - and who knows what time let alone year it is in Perth.

I'll just go to the pub at 10.00 am I should be safe or p***ed by start time.

Why the f*** are the AFL advertising the starting time for a Melbourne clubs game in AWST time anyway?

EDIT Dumbo - 11.20 HCMC - too many Ba Ba Ba's (3,3,3's) already!!!

Last edited:
You sure?

Currently 5.00PM in HCMC 3 hours behind Melbourne, 600PM in Shanghai - and who knows what time let alone year it is in Perth.

I'll just go to the pub at 10.00 am I should be safe or p***ed by start time.

Why the f*** are the AFL advertising the starting time for a Melbourne clubs game in AWST time anyway?
You will be pissed. Game starts at 2.20 our time.

573159-tlslargeportrait.jpg

"Really shouldn't have gone that szechuan dog"

Hope the lads are okay.
The news report showed them tucking into a buffet before the health issues arose.
I don't think the water is filtered in China unlike Hong Kong, Japan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back