Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol Savage drops a 5 meter pass and then Ross handballs it onto Billings head and they eventually clear it out. Made me burst out laughing hahaha

They should play Benny Hill music at our games. At least we could laugh.

Joyce, Phillips, Young are not AFL standard and must be dropped. Sinclair has been deplorable as well. Coffield looks out of it and the great attributes that he showed last year seem non-existent. Geary looks like he has come in a week too early. Our mids are having no impact, Steele and Ross not doing enough. Savage looks well off the pace and probably should have been rested for Hind or Paton. Our backline looks completely without structure. Our goal kicking has been a ****ing disgrace for too long.

Other then that, we're doing ok.

Does anyone have Rhyce Shaw's number?

We should make him an offer.

I've had a gutful of Richo, we keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over again, terrible inside 50 delivery and terrible conversion.

Not to mention ridiculous selections like Young selected ahead of Clark or anyone else on our list.

Unless there’s a monumental turnaround I dare say Young won’t be back in the seniors for a while. Joyce is disappointing.
Sinclair has been abysmal in front of the sticks.
Long and Coffield need more time in the 2’s
Newnes, Ross and half our midfield have been non existent and Geary clearly needed some match sim to gain fitness.
Bad misses hurt any chances we had.
Bank the 500 grand ( is that a confirmed figure or made up on bf??) at least we know what 4 points is worth - I dare say Melbourne aren’t getting that to play at TIO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mate and i counted about half dozen pissweak midfield efforts im not going say there names. But take that ****ing jumper off and hang your head in shame. Discraceful you should be embarrased.

We were proclaimed to be the best running team in the comp but we look so underdone right now it’s not even funny and port are running us off our feet.
Why geary is playing is beyond me he needs more time both physically and mentally and that is clear to see
Still clueless how white or hind didn’t get a chance before coff they’ve been better recently
The less said about goal kicking the better

Actually not that upset. We look very bad so that doesn’t upset me. There must be reasons because we haven’t been like that all year.
Yeah I think so. Posted a little earlier along those lines

You would think that with a game plan that is based around bombing it inside fifty for our small forwards to crumb, that we might have some small forwards that....you know...crumb?

The amount of times it has been simply swept off the ground by port with absolutely no pressure from us is disgusting.

Can't take this s**t any more.

I thought poet would win this one going into it but honestly I thought it would be tight not this. Selection commmitee got this weeek horribly wrong imo
Why Joyce and young r in is baffling

Does anyone have Rhyce Shaw's number?

We should make him an offer.

I've had a gutful of Richo, we keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over again, terrible inside 50 delivery and terrible conversion.

Not to mention ridiculous selections like Young selected ahead of Clark or anyone else on our list.

Our goal kicking is worst in the competition since last 2/3 years

Long bombing since last 3/4 years

Nothing has changed.

Our players are too soft.

All the teams have started playing better since going down except Carlton and Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back