Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffield was such a fast player over 20 meters as a junior and in testing... my god he looks slow and reactive now... granted it is a big step up to be good in seniors but seriously, what have we done with him?

A sure thing as a junior, just looks an absolute mile off it now. It’s pretty depressing.

So Brandon is not good enough to get a game in this team , Fu -----ing bull poop, We need to mark some hard decisions about a few and that's not because of todays result , We have more GOP's than any other team in the league IMO
Hard decisions? Your dreaming. We are St.Kilda. gutless club. Desperate to hold on to competitiveness too scared to make moves.

Rebuild upon rebuild is all we know and then rebuild again. The cupboard is bare. 8 years out of finals, just a nothing club.
Draft and hope is all we have. We don’t have luck. A coach who is as dull as this game. It’s so embarrassing. You should look forward to watching your team play and all it does it deliver anger, emptiness, and behinds. Should be ashamed because I’m not a proud fan I’m loyal but so flat.

Largely this is why cricket is #1 for me, as there is still the ball v bat regardless of individuals and ability.

With AFL, it's all ability and individuals as a team, the ball is secondary and more random element, so when you lose the ability or the player, you inevitiably lose interesta s no one really wants to watch forgone conclusions for 2 hours week on week.

Coffield was such a fast player over 20 meters as a junior and in testing... my god he looks slow and reactive now... granted it is a big step up to be good in seniors but seriously, what have we done with him?

A sure thing as a junior, just looks an absolute mile off it now. It’s pretty depressing.
It's like handing over your kids to the most evil creche of all time!
You drop them off and they are full of promise and with a zest for life!
You pick em up and they can barely walk or put a sentence together, having lost all will to live!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked the afl app and watched ten seconds of gameplay. Sinclair misses a goal. Then port go up their end and get one.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back