Autopsy Round 11, 2023: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Mentally, we have a the bare minimum actually engaged, the rest of them are just straight stupid footballers, can't wait for Rath to have strong discussions with the team so they're not as soft and... wait a second....

We didn't really want to be there, and it showed and it's horrible.

Imagine letting Dylan Moore kick 1.3 and 27 touches! The sooner we fix our midfield the better, Paton Ross should never play ever again

If anyone tries to defend seb Ross to me again, just know that you have an iq of less than 80 and I do not want to speak with you.

What a ****ing disgrace that was. Ross Lyon needs to have some selection integrity and stop picking ****ing liabilities. Everyone was also shit but the fact he’s picking Ben Paton actually scares me.

Im so ****ing angry at the club for this garbage.

No contract extension for Gresham until he pulls a finger out consistently.

Unfortunately all our other passengers are contracted beyond this year.

**** this club
**** jack steele he can get ****ed
**** off byrnes
And **** you higgins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Steele cannot play next week. He doesn't have the body of work to fall back on.

He was terrible today. I get it could be recovery but if that's the case then he can't play.

Forms not there.

Like to see them paper over these cracks now.

scared marge simpson GIF

Higgins sharted and cost us the game.

Gresham sharted our last centre clearance chance.

The midfield fairly well sharted all game long, lazy efforts or poor fitness from Steele and Crouch, some genuine plodding out on the ground today.

Battle and Dougal fairly filled their racks with poop.

Sharman tapping the ball behind him deep inside 50 when we were still 2 goals up to the 2 hawks players to rebound with.

You can’t fix stupid and this playing group does not have very much footy smarts between them.

Dearie dearie me.

Not a thrashing, but as bad a loss as we’ve had for a long time.

Four or five blokes should be dropped, no idea whether any will be.

Higgo’s Benny Hill moment was the defining one of the game.

Been a fun season till now, but the cracks are starting to become too hard to plaster over.

Got what we deserved and Hawthorn got what they deserved. Wanted it much more.

Think Lyon has been drinking a bit too much of his own bathwater. The honeymoon is over.
Lyon has no ****ing clue. Wondering if the players will be up for it before the bounce LOL. Jobs for mates down at the Saints

****ing hopeless all day what did they have 30 shots on goal? How the **** is that “stingy” defence.
Selections are bizarre. Doing the same thing over and over when it’s not working. Byrnes is a stupid footballer and has 0 skill. Paton shouldn’t be playing. Sicily must lick his lips when he’s sees Ross ready to bomb it to him time and time again.
Pathetic effort.
But Higgins that loss is on you smart ass shit. Could have taken your 30 and iced the game but instead decided to be immature and lost it.

Jack Steele cannot play next week. He doesn't have the body of work to fall back on.

He was terrible today. I get it could be recovery but if that's the case then he can't play.

Forms not there.
They CANNOT afford to drop Jack Steele. It would be saying that keeping him in the last 4 weeks have all been mistakes and the club is unable to admit fault or highlight failure. Sunk cost fallacy must now keep him in until he plays himself into form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 11, 2023: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back