Game Day Round 11, 2024 : Hawks v Lions, 1:10pm Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you’re headed to the game there is some general admission on level 1 today for the Hawks fans!

Level 1 - Aisles 1-8, 29-30 & 41-4

Otherwise Level 3 - Aisles 28-45

• Please note there will be a partial closure of Level 3. Access Level 3 via the ramps between Gates 4-6.
  • Please note that Level 3, Aisle 28-29 & 36-37 will have front rows allocated to Reserved Seating. See aisle signage for details.
AFL Member Walk-Up: Level 1 - Aisle 8-10

I was waiting outside the pub at 11AM. Only place I could find open.

Still not early enough
The royal opens up at 11:30am (apparently so I hear) so that’s always handy for home games at the G. You can get an early beer and show at the same time.

We play Marvel well. Looking forward to a big one today.

Sadly, Brissy play Docklands much better than the MCG. 78 games for 32 wins 2 draws 44 losses.

We should win.... he says with x fingers.

Not happy with the Brandon Ryan trade. I hope he goes well (not against us though) but letting a 200cm tall forward go, who answered the need for a 2nd tall marking forward was just stupid in the extreme. Anyway that ship has sailed.

Go Hawks

Keen to watch this one, pretty full list with a good mix of old heads and young hearts confident we will give it a red hot crack.
Hawks by a delicate ;) goal or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, Brissy play Docklands much better than the MCG. 78 games for 32 wins 2 draws 44 losses.

Not happy with the Brandon Ryan trade. I hope he goes well (not against us though) but letting a 200cm tall forward go, who answered the need for a 2nd tall marking forward was just stupid in the extreme. Anyway that ship has sailed.

Go Hawks
We got brissy's future 2nd for him which is looking a decent pick esp if we win today.

Go Hawks
Hawks go alright at Marvel too.

How we have recovered from “that” last quarter will be interesting to see.
Will we be a little flat or will we bounce out of the blocks quickly, having put it behind us.
We’ll see, fire up boys!

Go Hawks
Hope you are keeping well, mate.

Need a strong start today. Lions will know they haven't beaten us for a while so will be putting a lot of attention on this game to ensure a good start to make a statement. Can't be complacent early or the game will slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back