Preview Round 11, 2024 : Hawks v Lions, 1:10pm Sunday 26th May, Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done nothing wrong just fee he’s had enough of a taste and don’t want to rush him.
Remember he’s had very little football as a junior last few years. Let him go back and be the focal point for box hill and hone his craft.

Why are some folks wanting to drop him to the VFL, when he's clearly at home and learning in the AFL?

The goal is to get young players to perform at senior level, so that they become part of the team.

These things are happening right before our eyes with Calsher, every week.

He's earning his spot already.

Will only go out this week if he is sore or injured I'd suggest.

Last edited:

Wow it’s like I shot Bambi. I didn’t say Dear had done anything wrong. I simply said he might benefit from some time back at the lower level. It was based on analysing the extended bench and concluding that philips Mitchell cmac scrimshaw all play leaving Ward dear Gunston Maginness and only one can make it. My guess is that maginness comes in to tag Zorko. That’s it my opinion.

Hello all, sorry for the noob question but I have usually purchased reserved seats. I noticed the aisles for general admission tickets have been released. Aside from the aisles allocated, how do you know that you're not sitting in a seat that someone might have already reserved? Thanks, Go Hawks!

Wow it’s like I shot Bambi. I didn’t say Dear had done anything wrong. I simply said he might benefit from some time back at the lower level. It was based on analysing the extended bench and concluding that philips Mitchell cmac scrimshaw all play leaving Ward dear Gunston Maginness and only one can make it. My guess is that maginness comes in to tag Zorko. That’s it my opinion.
I think Dear either plays or is rested this weekend, Box Hill shouldn’t be an option.
I don’t think Maginness will get a run, as we have never used him against Brisbane and have won our last four games. If he wasn’t called in to play Port where he was probably needed more can’t see him being recalled for this game.
Out of the bench I think it’ll be Scrim, Gunston, Phillips, Dear and MacDonald.

Who do he, Frost, Scrimshaw and Sicily play on? Maybe if Ryan plays he has a match up otherwise it may just be Daniher and smalls around him
We should be play Sicily CHF for a block of games, he wants to play there, so let’s give him a decent run at it. That leaves Phillips for Ryan, Frost to Daniher and Scrim play the role Sicily plays, which suits him perfect.

Why are some folks wanting to drop him to the VFL, when he's clearly at home and learning in the AFL?

The goal is to get young players to perform at senior level, so that they become part of the team.

These things are happening right before our eyes with Calsher, every week.

He's earning his spot already.

Will only go out this week if he is sore or injured I'd suggest.

Sometimes young players just need a rest to recover from the rigours of being pounced at senior level.

I like him in the top side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should be play Sicily CHF for a block of games, he wants to play there, so let’s give him a decent run at it. That leaves Phillips for Ryan, Frost to Daniher and Scrim play the role Sicily plays, which suits him perfect.

I thought sicily preferred back?

Mitchell - Frost - Impey
Sicily - Phillips - Scrimshaw

Meek - Newcombe - Day
Amon - Worpel - Weddle

Moore - Dear - Ginnivan
Breust - Chol - Hardwick

Bench:
D'Ambrosio - Nash - Mackenzie - CJ / MacDonald

Sub:
MacDonald / CJ

Status