Preview Round 11: Carlton v Essendon, Friday 7th June 7:50pm, MCG - Team post #834

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does Fletcher take if Carlisle and Hooker play on Waite and Casboult? Fletcher v a roaming Kreuzer or a medium could equally work in our favour.

I can never pick who Fletch is gonna play on, could be a tall, small or medium size. Your guess is as good as mine.

Four talls? Good luck with that, the Eagles chose a stack of talls against Carlton and look how that worked out.

Yeah im not totally thrilled with the idea either to be honest, but Crameri does have the capacity to push further up the ground or they could be playing Hurley down back.

when did this happen? best game last week and didn't look like anything happened in the game to suggest a injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said the same thing about Andy Carrazzo before the Saints game :(

Players have scans all the time.

Let's hope he is OK and it's more like a "slow news day" for Superfooty.

These "journos" must camp outside all the clinics to be the 1st to "break" a story. :rolleyes:

Players have scans all the time.

Let's hope he is OK and it's more like a "slow news day" for Superfooty.

These "journos" must camp outside all the clinics to be the 1st to "break" a story. :rolleyes:

2 superfooty People posted at the same time must be fighting for it

Players have said this was their hardest preseason they have done so far with a lot more endurance work then previous preseasons.

Just unusual he's gone for a scan so late in the week.
If he does miss, you'd think Gibbs would go back and Lucas comes back onto a wing.

Judd will play, surely this is just mind games...

isn't it??

ON another topic, just realised we are back in Friday night land, no more 3 stooges doing the commentary...

Yahoo.jpg

It's just mind games Big Sim..........

....or is it?

Losing Walker would deprive us of run (and mark of the year).

Naming Watson as an emergency (to play on first gamer Daniher) wouldn't be the worst outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back