Preview Round 11: Carlton v Essendon, Friday 7th June 7:50pm, MCG - Team post #834

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
swan and heppell had scans to earlier on in the week and their playing so hopefully its nothing serious

Word from Carlton is that Walker will play. Had tightness in hamstring and was scanned but should be right for Bombers. everyone breath

Quietly confident re tomorrow night, despite who we have played over the past month I think we are starting to roll.

TL15 and eldest son have tickets and am really looking forward to what will be a fantastic atmosphere. Hoping that Daniher will debut on the big stage as it will add nicely to the intrigue and the Carlton/Essendon rivalry.

Go Blues!!!!! :thumbsu:

picture those possible outs though, no Judd Carrazzo Walker and Lucas that's a fair chunk of talent out of our midfield.

Melbourne area - Friday

Partly cloudy. Scattered showers clearing during the afternoon.

Let's forget about any rain advantage, will be a dry MCG ground, but great for our leg speed.
Thank God Walker should play. Nearly had heart failure !! o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who does Fletcher take if Carlisle and Hooker play on Waite and Casboult? Fletcher v a roaming Kreuzer or a medium could equally work in our favour.

I thought Kreuzer is expected to be your main ruckman on the weekend?

I see Fletcher spending a lot of time on a fair range of opponents. He will take the midfielders who go forward, will spend time on your small forwards and will allow Hooker and Carlisle to rest on the bench by spending time on Waite and Casboult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back