Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the bet it's some really shit rookie listed player that nobody even knows, and he's going to ruin the season

When I was a young fella back in the 80s, these (and Streets Vienetta ice cream) where the epitome of class and sophistication.

If I went to a mates place and they served these I knew the family was loaded. The icing on the cake was if I went to the dunny and saw that there was Cussons soap, then I knew that this family was filthy rich 🤑
"Simon, Tahiti."

Seriously what’s the issue just calling the bye this weekend for all? Am I missing something?

$$$$

if games can go ahead as planned the AFL probably won't want to scrap it as it means losing $ (due to tv deals etc). West coast vs essendon for example is looking fine to go ahead given its in perth and the players are over there with negative test results

Seriously what’s the issue just calling the bye this weekend for all? Am I missing something?
Money? You're missing a very big thing. No footy for a weekend = no TV and gambling money. They already have to "suffer" from the pre-finals bye, they wouldn't do it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money? You're missing a very big thing. No footy for a weekend = no TV and gambling money. They already have to "suffer" from the pre-finals bye, they wouldn't do it again.
The other aspect is ...TV stations are committed and have setup for this weeks games .....that's a lot of empty air-time to fill in, advertising that's been sold ect

This is why no extra trades should be given ......but Coaches should have structured teams to ensure an even spread of players in the instance of what's happening now

The challenges of fixture changes, I agree, makes the game more interesting .....last year us and the HS were caught on the hop ....this year at least we can plan, and pretty much no what the HS response will be
Nah, more trades means we see more of this.

200.gif

The other aspect is ...TV stations are committed and have setup for this weeks games .....that's a lot of empty air-time to fill in, advertising that's been sold ect
Easy. Just do replays of the Hawks three-peat :fire: :fire: :fire:

This has Austin Bradtke or Deakyn Smith's grubby covid fingerprints all over it! :mad:
Deakyn Smith is actually good, been playing well in the VFL but just got injured.
Bradtke however, is a shittruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back