Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are peoples thoughts on Daniher? BE will be massive after his 50 odd. Was hoping he would be a keeper.
Thinking about turning him into Steele or any cheapish mid.

Depending on how many trades you have left/upgrades you need to make, I think he should be traded.

He's done what he needed to do, made 200k and scored well over what a normal rookie would have in that FWD position.

Depending on your weakest bye, I'd hold him for R12 (80 and he'd only drop like 15k), then switch him out for one of the R12 bye players who will play the rest of the year.

Freo will have the best midfield quartet for the next 10 years. Serong, Cerra, Brayshaw and Darcy will be close to unstoppable.

Darcy is an absolute unit, he's still only 22 yo. He should become more durable as he approaches his mid 20s
Doubt Cerra is there next year. Love Serong, might be a good starting pick if Cerra leaves.

My challenge this week is deciding on a forward that isn't Heeney or Hall or anyone else made of glass. Looking at Dale, Hind or Bolton, is there anyone else that should be on my radar?

Already have Zorko, Ziebell, Dusty and Impey

Hind's never played more than 11 games in a season and Dale's only played more than 11 games in a season, once. Bolton has missed as many games this year as Hall has. Just sayin'

Heppell getting a great score last night is handy, but also slightly annoying for me, because I wanted to trade him before his bye, as I'll need the extra premo that week.

I'm still umming and uhhing over whether to bother trade Cripps or just holding him, given my lack of remaining trades.

Heppell getting a great score last night is handy, but also slightly annoying for me, because I wanted to trade him before his bye, as I'll need the extra premo that week.

I'm still umming and uhhing over whether to bother trade Cripps or just holding him, given my lack of remaining trades.
Hold Cripps I reckon, re-assess after the byes

LOL same here, I wanted to improve my round 13 bye so I was going to trade Heppell. Back to back 100+ scores, looked unreal last night, I just can't trade him. M8 for the year probably. Saved a trade which is good, just hope my round 13 bye is manageable

My challenge this week is deciding on a forward that isn't Heeney or Hall or anyone else made of glass. Looking at Dale, Hind or Bolton, is there anyone else that should be on my radar?

Already have Zorko, Ziebell, Dusty and Impey
Sidebottom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL same here, I wanted to improve my round 13 bye so I was going to trade Heppell. Back to back 100+ scores, looked unreal last night, I just can't trade him. M8 for the year probably. Saved a trade which is good, just hope my round 13 bye is manageable
I'd like to get at least 1 of Hep SP ,The Crippled :wheelchair: or Tarantoowho? upgraded but picking one will end in pain, I can feel it in my anooz.

I'd like to get at least 1 of Hep SP ,The Crippled :wheelchair: or Tarantoowho? upgraded but picking one will end in pain, I can feel it in my anooz.
Oh how I remember being shouted down for speaking out against Cripps preseason. SP Walsh has replaced him 💪

Oh how I remember being shouted down for speaking out against Cripps preseason. SP Walsh has replaced him 💪
Wanted him after my man Raveneyes talked him up but I couldnt fit him IN.
In hinsight: drop a defender like Daniel who was overpriced for Cox or Butts, get Daniher and Walsh ...simples:rat:

Wanted him after my man Raveneyes talked him up but I couldnt fit him IN.
In hinsight: drop a defender like Daniel who was overpriced for Cox or Butts, get Daniher and Walsh ...simples:rat:
It's always "fun" looking back at the mistakes you made at the start. Titch over Walsh was my big one, which would have allowed Daniher instead of Paddy Dow :sick:

Doubt Cerra is there next year. Love Serong, might be a good starting pick if Cerra leaves.
I think Cerra stays tbh, who can afford him that isn't a bottom 4 shithole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back