Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably hold off trading this week.
Best 18. Should have 18 playing. Ill give Bianco one more week, dont want to go early on a rookie ever again.
Grundy could only be out for 3 weeks? Including the bye. Best 18 during those 3 weeks, if any of my premos were to get injured and miss a few weeks, this is the ideal time.

Why? Both Gawn and Grundy (if he's out long term, then it'll be Lycett or Goldy) play in round 13, so I don't need Greeves then. Just hope he plays in round 14 when I'll need his score. Him playing in round 13 does not guarantee he's playing in round 14

I want Flynn's money, Reeves will play 6-12 games this season, ideally I get his score in round 14 and maybe later in the season if I need him. Worth a punt for me, worst case I have a donut loophole

As long as he's not badly injured, given the all-clear in their injury report, then he's coming in and I don't see much risk in it
Grundy is injured. He maybe ok. Also if Reeves isn’t named round 13 good chance he isn’t named round 14 either.

Hypothetically, if Grundy injury is long term does NicNat become a viable option again? Killed it last year filling in for Gawny.
Noticed his TOG increased to 70% yesterday ......his TOG improved dramatically in the last 3rd of 2020, and that's when Nic Nat's big scores came

Still have to cash Flynn in .....do we want / need to do 2 Ruck trades ?

Depends on Grundy's prognosis this week .....I'll think about the options when I have more Grundy info

Noticed his TOG increased to 70% yesterday ......his TOG improved dramatically in the last 3rd of 2020, and that's when Nic Nat's big scores came

Depends on Grundy's prognosis this week
.....I'll think about the options when I have more Grundy info

My question is a hypothetical, if Grundy injury is a LTI.

Depends on Grundy's prognosis this week .....I'll think about the options when I have more Grundy info

His TOG increased yesterday because WCE were down to 3 rotations, as well as managing Yeo's minutes.

Hypothetically, if Grundy injury is long term does NicNat become a viable option again? Killed it last year filling in for Gawny.

He looks the best option.

Not sure I'm comfortable with paying that price for Darcy, and the other options are cooked.

Nah he only increased his TOG last night as they were 2 down on bench plus Yeo they wont do it every week its why they pick extra talls to protect him as he cant play high minutes. I reckon if Grundy is gone long term Darcy is clearly the next best option.

Nah he only increased his TOG last night as they were 2 down on bench plus Yeo they wont do it every week its why they pick extra talls to protect him as he cant play high minutes. I reckon if Grundy is gone long term Darcy is clearly the next best option.

I really like Darcy, he's not very durable though.

My challenge this week is deciding on a forward that isn't Heeney or Hall or anyone else made of glass. Looking at Dale, Hind or Bolton, is there anyone else that should be on my radar?

Already have Zorko, Ziebell, Dusty and Impey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes got more scope to be durable than nicnat given their difference in ages. And he will get more TOG per week than nic too. Personally im holding grundy unless hes out more than 4 weeks but if i was trading him it would be to Darcy.

My challenge this week is deciding on a forward that isn't Heeney or Hall or anyone else made of glass. Looking at Dale, Hind or Bolton, is there anyone else that should be on my radar?

Already have Zorko, Ziebell, Dusty and Impey

I would have said Hawkins if he didnt have the bye. Probably wait for danger if you can he isnt far off and i reckon he will be value.

Grundy is injured. He maybe ok. Also if Reeves isn’t named round 13 good chance he isn’t named round 14 either.
So you just won't ever cash Flynn in? Flynn's JS is just as shaky as Reeves' lol. As I said, Reeves will play 6-12 games this season if he stays fit, so that's enough for me to tick him off. I should be fine in the byes.

If Grundy is injured long term, I'll grab Lycett + $150k in round 13 as a POD

Freo will have the best midfield quartet for the next 10 years. Serong, Cerra, Brayshaw and Darcy will be close to unstoppable.

Darcy is an absolute unit, he's still only 22 yo. He should become more durable as he approaches his mid 20s

Freo will have the best midfield quartet for the next 10 years. Serong, Cerra, Brayshaw and Darcy will be close to unstoppable.

Darcy is an absolute unit, he's still only 22 yo. He should become more durable as he approaches his mid 20s

Oh definitely. He's a serious Rd1 starting pick option from next year onward. When he goes bang, it will be similar to when Grundy fully broke-out.

1622338494665.png
tenor.gif

So you just won't ever cash Flynn in? Flynn's JS is just as shaky as Reeves' lol. As I said, Reeves will play 6-12 games this season if he stays fit, so that's enough for me to tick him off. I should be fine in the byes.

If Grundy is injured long term, I'll grab Lycett + $150k in round 13 as a POD
Of course I will but I won’t go early unless I’m desperate as some cover for rounds 13 and 14 would be useful. I won’t bring in Reeves until I actually see see him named for round 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back