Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted him after my man Raveneyes talked him up but I couldnt fit him IN.
In hinsight: drop a defender like Daniel who was overpriced for Cox or Butts, get Daniher and Walsh ...simples:rat:
Easy to fit a 540k super premo in

It's always "fun" looking back at the mistakes you made at the start. Titch over Walsh was my big one, which would have allowed Daniher instead of Paddy Dow :sick:
Not many were interested in Walsh. Barely mentioned in these parts. Everyone wanted Cripps. One of my better calls over the years (there haven’t been many 😉)

Collingwood

After we sell, Moore, Adams, Nic Daicos & Bianco
Yeah but after you chase a decent mid like Treloar you’ll have no cash spare 😂

Not many were interested in Walsh. Barely mentioned in these parts. Everyone wanted Cripps. One of my better calls over the years (there haven’t been many 😉)
It was a good call, well done.

He was definitely on my radar. Started Macrae, Bont, Laird, Titch, Rowell. Rowell was my risk that backed fired. Titch has been OK but it was him and Walsh and I choose wrong. The other 3 were wins I guess.

It was a good call, well done.

He was definitely on my radar. Started Macrae, Bont, Laird, Titch, Rowell. Rowell was my risk that backed fired. Titch has been OK but it was him and Walsh and I choose wrong. The other 3 were wins I guess.
I had Macrae, Trac, Adams, Walsh, Rowell, Tom Green

Bolded remain. And a big **** you to Cameron for dropping Tom Green early.

Dunno, but he's going to have plenty of clubs to choose from. Might take a little less for the chance of success.

Dee's should try and swap him for Brayshaw and a pick.
Brayshaw has no value now that he's on a wing. I think we'll chase Jelly, promise of a flag for a pay cut, he is best mates with Salem too.

Just a way to cash out a fully moo’d forward rookie and gives you cover next week with Flynn and Grundy out

Flynn to CCJ
Next week maxed FWD rookie to Reeves, swinging CCJ to F8
Yep thinking the same thing. Moving Flynn on in round 12 means a spare trade for injuries round 13

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went early on bianco. any other rookies up for grabs this week? as far as im aware only holmes is on the bubble.

also so hard to justify upgrading to a premo this round due to incoming byes. why bring someone in whos gonna miss a week.

the urge will be unreal this week to avoid doing trades...

rd12:
-Flynn to CCJ

rd13:
-Jordon to Bianco
-Waterman to Reeves (CCJ to FWD)
-rookie to Whitfield (Laird to MID)

rd14:
-rookie to Bolton/Dale/Hind/Wingard/Danger/other
[maybe] -Brayshaw to MID premo
[maybe] -Maynard to MID premo (Laird back to DEF)

5, 6 or 7 trades left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back