Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get my head around the early ruck trades either.

If it's to avoid a round 12 donut, then unless you have an almost full POD team, then this is the round that this isn't going to be an issue. Most teams have well more than 18 fit players for round 12, so you're trading in a rookie before he's on the bubble, for a score you may not get the benefit of.

Reeves has the bye.

I don't see the downside in waiting, unless you have no cash whatsoever to do an upgrade you want to do. But even then I would have thought most teams have 18 good scoring players by now who will play in round 12?

What are we thinkng if Neale gets named this week? Breakeven only 94 very gettable

had planned to get him round 15 but very tempting. I know they said they’ll hold him back but massive game vs Melbourne coming up
Planning bringing him in round 14 for Jordon named this week or not.

What are we thinkng if Neale gets named this week? Breakeven only 94 very gettable

had planned to get him round 15 but very tempting. I know they said they’ll hold him back but massive game vs Melbourne coming up
Coming back from a big injury, I need to see a couple of full games first, with good performances, good scoring and getting through unscathed, before I will consider jumping on. Same approach with Danger. With limited trades, limited cash gen and limited premo spots available on field, you can't afford to make mistakes on these guys purely on their history. Luxury post bye upgrade if they become must-haves

Coming back from a big injury, I need to see a couple of full games first, with good performances, good scoring and getting through unscathed, before I will consider jumping on. Same approach with Danger. With limited trades, limited cash gen and limited premo spots available on field, you can't afford to make mistakes on these guys purely on their history. Luxury post bye upgrade if they become must-haves
Yeah planning on getting danger round 15 after 2 games back and hopefully dropping to 550kish
Danger on the run home is a very handy pod (6% right now) along with Whitfield (2%) with both capable of going on 115+ runs
Neale at (8%) is another I’m hoping can keep me up in the action.
Will be able to bring in all 3
But will have an incomplete team

I’m gonna role with 21 keepers and keep 3 trades playing Robertson at f6. Every year I burn through and run out of trades with 6/7 rounds to go

Living and learning

Will have a 150+ be round 14 with a score of 100. Worth the wait imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty settled with these trades (barring unforeseen selections)

Kosi to Bianco
Flynn to Reeves
LDU to Zorko (apologies if the kent breaks)

Gives me 21 on field and $230K
40360c8c13b62a42e14d3af976d847f2.jpg

Apart from a potential ruck debutant for GCS if Z Smith doesn't work, wouldn't have thought many, if any, mid-season draft picks would be relevant in the short term.

For those trading in Reeves this week, interested to know the rationale of bringing in a rookie on their bye? He looks a good prospect, and I understand the desire to build bank, but surely the risk of him being dropped / getting injured at training would mean it would be wise to wait?
Reeves isn't getting dropped ....only question is the injury, which 2 weeks should clear up

1622444797512.png

I think Reeves has the same, if not more, chance to play and score well in round 13 and 14 than Flynn does. Mummy would not have stayed on the field if he proper did his hammy. He now has a couple of weeks to recover before round 13. Mummy is still ahead of Flynn. They played 2 rucks vs the Lions and BigO smashed them, I reckon they'll drop back down to a solo ruck in Mummy.
Although now Mummy has had a suspect Hammy .....the club will be conscious of that occurring again, so for that reason I think GWS will stick to the duo

And what impact does Neale returning have on Zorko ?

Although now Mummy has had a suspect Hammy .....the club will be conscious of that occurring again, so for that reason I think GWS will stick to the duo
Don't think it was the hammy, he copped a sprig and had a bit of superficial bleeding or something, didn't he?

Don't think it was the hammy, he copped a sprig and had a bit of superficial bleeding or something, didn't he?
Not sure ....was just going off the matchday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back