Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a rookie that isn't Bianco, CCJ or Reeves to make my plans work please kentlemen.

Holmes? Rosas?

Who should I be taking?

Curious how Holmes & Rosas help but Bianco doesn't - assuming it's to do with the bye but Holmes & Rosas could just as easily miss Biancos bye week too - by round 14 Dangerfield, Duncan, Guthrie, and potentially Miers and O'Connor are all fit to play for the Cats, while Rosas is probably the 22nd man in for the Suns and has Bowes, Rowell in within 3 weeks I'd expect and any structure changes such as Corbett in for him if needed.

To a certain extent, trying to make plans that rob your short term side is a risk because if you get stuck with other needs you may need to keep a non playing rook like Holmes post the bye etc while fixing up other issues. I really think Bianco being rushed in is a great sign for his JS - plus he's in a rebuilding sign that has kept other (performing!) rookies in

Might go early on both CCJ and Bianco! What could go wrong...🤔😂

Farrar> Bianco (via dpp)
Flynn>CCJ
Rowe>Heeney
Leaves 326k in the bank.

Next week:
Robertson>Reeves (via dpp) which gives me just over 500k roughly.
Then go shopping for a couple of upgrades. Might be time to finally upgrade both Jordon and Warner!

Curious how Holmes & Rosas help but Bianco doesn't - assuming it's to do with the bye but Holmes & Rosas could just as easily miss Biancos bye week too - by round 14 Dangerfield, Duncan, Guthrie, and potentially Miers and O'Connor are all fit to play for the Cats, while Rosas is probably the 22nd man in for the Suns and has Bowes, Rowell in within 3 weeks I'd expect and any structure changes such as Corbett in for him if needed.

I think he means he needs a 4th rookie in addition to the 3 he listed.

I mean that I'm already taking those rookies, so need to find another that might be able to chip in with a game over the byes.

Due to family commitments I've missed watching my own team stink it up for the last 2 rounds.

Wondering about Impey's role? Is he doing something different the last few rounds? With Grundy injured (maybe) and Highmore spudding up I might be under pressure to field 18 this week and was wondering if any of my R12 bye premos might be worth sacrificing.

He attended centre bounces and was forward a bit as well as back just clarko throwing him around, Im not confident with him for the second half of the season if this is going to be a trend. I think we are better off with him being a distributor from the back half personally.

In: Oliver and Bianco Out: Fyffe and Kosinski left with $150K for later and have 21 in RD 12 , 16 in RD 13, and 16 in RD 14 so 4 trades will be needed to get to 18 each round...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean that I'm already taking those rookies, so need to find another that might be able to chip in with a game over the byes.

Ah, makes more sense.

With Tim Kelly out, 2 of the emergencies in Luke Foley (127k, scored 3 as the sub earlier in the year) and Luke Edwards (117k) might get their chance in the Eagles midfield. Duggan and Shuey a month out.

O'Connor might come in for Berry but I probably wouldn't pull the trigger considering O'Connors game time in his debut.

Joel Western for the Dockers is yet to play but changes afoot there after a bad loss and Switkowski injured again. One of Henry or Crowden might be in the firing line.

Hard to say for others that weren't named as emergencies because of the lack of VFL. I'm bullish on Eddie Ford getting a game for North soon and think he's more AFL ready than at least 2 or 3 regulars (Mahony, Lazarro) and could give the likes of Powell a rest.

It's pretty grim.

Might go early on both CCJ and Bianco! What could go wrong...🤔😂

Farrar> Bianco (via dpp)
Flynn>CCJ
Rowe>Heeney
Leaves 326k in the bank.

Next week:
Robertson>Reeves (via dpp) which gives me just over 500k roughly.
Then go shopping for a couple of upgrades. Might be time to finally upgrade both Jordon and Warner!
1622430626211.gif

probably going early on Bianco. McCreery being traded out

might as well have another warm body in Rd 12 and could be good cover for the rest of the year with D/M swing

hope I don't break him as I haven't been early on a rookie all year.

Ah, makes more sense.

With Tim Kelly out, 2 of the emergencies in Luke Foley (127k, scored 3 as the sub earlier in the year) and Luke Edwards (117k) might get their chance in the Eagles midfield. Duggan and Shuey a month out.

O'Connor might come in for Berry but I probably wouldn't pull the trigger considering O'Connors game time in his debut.

Joel Western for the Dockers is yet to play but changes afoot there after a bad loss and Switkowski injured again. One of Henry or Crowden might be in the firing line.

Hard to say for others that weren't named as emergencies because of the lack of VFL. I'm bullish on Eddie Ford getting a game for North soon and think he's more AFL ready than at least 2 or 3 regulars (Mahony, Lazarro) and could give the likes of Powell a rest.

It's pretty grim.
If the hawks take Newcombe I reckon he would get games straight away. Find out more after Wednesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back