Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinary?
Last 5 weeks 108.4 avg
111 107 135 89 100

Where is this bullshit talk coming from exactly? I don't get it.
There is a difference between scoring a lot of SC points and having an impact on the game that you are expected to have. If I can find the related chatter I'll post links for your perusal. I have Goldy so I don't want him to be dropped.

There is a difference between scoring a lot of SC points and having an impact on the game that you are expected to have. If I can find the related chatter I'll post links for your perusal. I have Goldy so I don't want him to be dropped.
No need mate. I'm not having a go at you, I just don't get the chatter. Most of the Norf players have struggled for consistency all year. Goldy is not alone in that department. He's just an easy target.

Go read the Norf board....they want him gone. I'm worried about Pruess. I have Goldy to.

SPP to Rockfag or Zorko?
Or any other mid in that range?

Have Danger, Bont, Titchell, Pendles, Fyfe, Shuey, Scooter as my other starting mids. Will also eventually trade Scooter or Barrett to someone.

Alrighty then, here is the trade plan!

12 trades left; $70,600 in the bank

Round 12:
Myers -> Cousins
Sandi -> GCLynch (Nank to Rucks)

10 trades left; $213,700 in the bank

Round 13:
SPP or Barrett -> Bont

9 trades left

Round 14:
SPP or Barrett -> Ryan (Berry to Mids; opens def/mid link)
Newman -> Lloyd

7 trades left

Round 15, 16, 17 or 18:
Cousins -> fallen Premo ruckman (Greenwood to Mids, Nank to Fwds; opens mid/fwd link, opens ruck/fwd link)

6 trades left

My bench will be:
(Shaz, Ryan)
(SSelwood, Greenwood, Berry)
(Strnadica)
(Steele/Nank/Ryder/GCLynch, Parsons)
Trades done!

The plan begins! Let's see if I can actually do it (aka will injuries **** me over)

Might have to find another mid though, Bont scoring like poo

Nearly fell off my chair when I read this. Like your going to have trades left closer to finals?? LMAO :D:p

LOL!

Last year was the first year I can ever remember where I still had trades left in the finals (1) :p

And I held onto that trade for life and death till the second week of the finals Deledio > Dalh. :D:thumbsu:

I plan to have 5 or 6 trades to keep for injuries/an upgrade by finals if nothing too disastrous happens in the next 5-6 weeks after the byes. :drunk:

Okay so not sure if it is lack of sleep or the fact I have had two exams in two days but I am having massive trouble sorting my trades this week. So opening up to some opinions from the group of trade geniuses here (looking at you Judd_Magic!) Sitting with $236,400 in the kitty and with a side of

Docherty, Adams, Laird, Shaw, Hibberd, Otten (Stewart, Vickers-Willis)

Dangerfield, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Murphy, Fyfe, Beams, S. Selwood, Powell-Pepper (Barrett, Myers, Fisher)

Martin, Sandilands (Strnadica)

Yeo, Dahlhaus, Nankervis, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Taranto (Greenwood, Parsons)

Here are scenarios that I have come up with:
Myers > Cousins regardless then

Scenario 1
Fisher > Ainsworth
Sandilands > Lynch

Scenario 2
Fisher > Scharenberg
Sandilands > Lynch

Scenario 3
Fisher > Rockliff
Sandilands > Ainsworth

Scenario 4
Fisher > Scharenberg
Sandilands > Ainsworth
(Eye off 3 upgrades next week including Dusty)

No idea what to do at this stage, I really am bullish about Ainsworth given they have brought him back so quickly from injury (my opinion was they wanted 1 more week in the reserves just to gain a bit more touch but an opening was available, think it points to a positive in js.)
Scharenberg isn't as interesting to me but could bring about my future upgrades.
Rockliff is a jet but a :fire::fire: chance, same as Lynch he is high risk/high reward and potential to go massive from both!

Anyone I am missing or not thinking of or is there a better combination to swap out? Any advice wise ones of bigfooty!?

Okay so not sure if it is lack of sleep or the fact I have had two exams in two days but I am having massive trouble sorting my trades this week. So opening up to some opinions from the group of trade geniuses here (looking at you Judd_Magic!) Sitting with $236,400 in the kitty and with a side of

Docherty, Adams, Laird, Shaw, Hibberd, Otten (Stewart, Vickers-Willis)

Dangerfield, J. Selwood, Pendlebury, Murphy, Fyfe, Beams, S. Selwood, Powell-Pepper (Barrett, Myers, Fisher)

Martin, Sandilands (Strnadica)

Yeo, Dahlhaus, Nankervis, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Taranto (Greenwood, Parsons)

Here are scenarios that I have come up with:
Myers > Cousins regardless then

Scenario 1
Fisher > Ainsworth
Sandilands > Lynch

Scenario 2
Fisher > Scharenberg
Sandilands > Lynch

Scenario 3
Fisher > Rockliff
Sandilands > Ainsworth

Scenario 4
Fisher > Scharenberg
Sandilands > Ainsworth
(Eye off 3 upgrades next week including Dusty)

No idea what to do at this stage, I really am bullish about Ainsworth given they have brought him back so quickly from injury (my opinion was they wanted 1 more week in the reserves just to gain a bit more touch but an opening was available, think it points to a positive in js.)
Scharenberg isn't as interesting to me but could bring about my future upgrades.
Rockliff is a jet but a :fire::fire: chance, same as Lynch he is high risk/high reward and potential to go massive from both!

Anyone I am missing or not thinking of or is there a better combination to swap out? Any advice wise ones of bigfooty!?

Rock ad ainsworth looks agood combo

Hey guys,

Is Eddy > Cousins (via DPP) worth a trade as it only nets 39K ? I have 19 players this week with one being Jack Steele's pathetic 53.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Is Eddy > Cousins (via DPP) worth a trade as it only nets 39K ? I have 19 players this week with one being Jack Steele's pathetic 53.

Cheers.

I would do it. Eddy doesn't look like getting a game and Cousins is the best rookie this week. Cousins should make some cash for a later trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rock ad ainsworth looks agood combo

Cheers for the reply, yeah I think this combination will net the most points long term provided Rockliff stays fit. If fit he is in the top 3 scorers in the game. Also leaves me 220k approximately so enough to do definitely one, maybe two of my planned upgrades! Just pray that he stays fit!

Hey guys,

Cheers.

Agree with the poster above, I personally would definitely be doing the trade, Eddy may not be back at all! Cousins is in and doing alright for an 102k player, ditch the dead weight and start earning cash again!

Is Myers to Ainsworth worth a trade? (Opens m/f dpp link)

If you don't have the link at the moment and feel you may need it in the next couple of weeks then there is some merit to the trade IMO, Myers hasn't looked like firing a shot so far and Ainsworth looked decent before injury only negative is no initial financial gain to be had by doing it.

Alrighty then, I've done:

Myers to Cousins to release some cash
Sandi to GCLynch as a keeper fwd and for the Rnd 12/13 player
WHE to Ainsworth cos WHE was always going next week anyway

Ainsworth's M/F flex will help, and I'll need to make a few more this week to get 18 on the field for Rnd 13, but at least I now have a war chest of $300k + to make it happen.

Alrighty then, I've done:

Myers to Cousins to release some cash
Sandi to GCLynch as a keeper fwd and for the Rnd 12/13 player
WHE to Ainsworth cos WHE was always going next week anyway

Ainsworth's M/F flex will help, and I'll need to make a few more this week to get 18 on the field for Rnd 13, but at least I now have a war chest of $300k + to make it happen.

Solid trades :thumbsu:

I would do it. Eddy doesn't look like getting a game and Cousins is the best rookie this week. Cousins should make some cash for a later trade.

Agree with the poster above, I personally would definitely be doing the trade, Eddy may not be back at all! Cousins is in and doing alright for an 102k player, ditch the dead weight and start earning cash again!

Cheers for your advice guys.

Yep totally agree Cousins has look Ok so far, the only thing is the trade would'nt generate much cash but Eddy won't play again and Cousin's JS looks pretty good plus he'll make a little cash and can be upgraded when he peaks in price.

Thanks again guys.

Who goes for Cousins guys?

Hardwick or J Stewart via Yeo DPP (Stewart on FWD bench currently)

Or straight downgrade for Myers?

I'm leaning towards Hardwick because of his higher value and I've held underperforming twats like Hannan who are starting to come good so surely 1 of Myers or Stewart redeem themselves.

Would love to grab Ainsworth too, but only got the 10 trades left and grabbing him makes me no cash on Stewart/Myers, so would rather just bank a downgrade in Cousins now so I can grab Macrae and Lloyd across the next 2 weeks, then my team is pretty much done in terms of 22 onfield.

Who goes for Cousins guys?

Hardwick or J Stewart via Yeo DPP (Stewart on FWD bench currently)

Or straight downgrade for Myers?

I'm leaning towards Hardwick because of his higher value and I've held underperforming twats like Hannan who are starting to come good so surely 1 of Myers or Stewart redeem themselves.

Would love to grab Ainsworth too, but only got the 10 trades left and grabbing him makes me no cash on Stewart/Myers, so would rather just bank a downgrade in Cousins now so I can grab Macrae and Lloyd across the next 2 weeks, then my team is pretty much done in terms of 22 onfield.

Can you give me the Breakevens of Hardwick & Stewart?

Can you give me the Breakevens of Hardwick & Stewart?
I don't have them, otherwise I'd be thinking likewise, whoever looks like making more this week perhaps gets retained.

Might see what footywire says

FWIW, Stewart at least has pumped a 91 out, Myers has been rubbish and his scoring isn't resulting in points, he seems to be scoring slightly better in DT, Stewart just needs to take a couple of grabs and kick 2-3 and he's on track for 65-70 at least.

I don't have them, otherwise I'd be thinking likewise, whoever looks like making more this week perhaps gets retained.

Might see what footywire says

FWIW, Stewart at least has pumped a 91 out, Myers has been rubbish and his scoring isn't resulting in points, he seems to be scoring slightly better in DT, Stewart just needs to take a couple of grabs and kick 2-3 and he's on track for 65-70 at least.

Yeah their Breakevens are all pretty similar from what I can find, I personally would ditch Myers just because hasn't looked like scoring decent so far, or if you need the cash then Hardwick, it is one of those ones that there isn't an obvious answer for.

Yeah their Breakevens are all pretty similar from what I can find, I personally would ditch Myers just because hasn't looked like scoring decent so far, or if you need the cash then Hardwick, it is one of those ones that there isn't an obvious answer for.
I'm thinking Hardwick or Myers myself

Hope Stewart produces one of these weeks, he's getting an extended run in the side, so Woosha obviously thinks he's capable. I also only have 3 R13 forwards in Hardwick, Greenwood and Stewart, so cashing in on Hardwick means the other two sit on the bench next week and I field 6 forwards.

Stewart/Hannan could become someone like Beech/Brown after their byes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back