Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of doing the following.

upload_2017-6-9_9-23-53.png

would leave me with a team of (no byes):

D: Adams, Laird, Touhy, Hibberd, Newman, Z Jones (Stewart & Ryan)
M: Danger, Pendle, Rocky, Kelly, Zorko, Murphy, Fyfe, S Selwood (Cousins, Lloyd, Mutimer)
R: Witts, Kreuzer, (strn)
F: Macrae,Dalh, Nank, Ryder, Steele, Yeo (Stewart, Greenwood)

Carrying four rucks an issue?

Basically leaves me with 11 trades for Four new starting players, want to push out Jones to D7, S Selwood to M9 and Steele to F7 or out (no rush).n Also Witts to Gawn when he hits form.

Alternatively i just wait a round and get rocky cheaper but i can afford him now..

Thoughts

thinking of doing the following.

View attachment 379671

would leave me with a team of (no byes):

D: Adams, Laird, Touhy, Hibberd, Newman, Z Jones (Stewart & Ryan)
M: Danger, Pendle, Rocky, Kelly, Zorko, Murphy, Fyfe, S Selwood (Cousins, Lloyd, Mutimer)
R: Witts, Kreuzer, (strn)
F: Macrae,Dalh, Nank, Ryder, Steele, Yeo (Stewart, Greenwood)

Carrying four rucks an issue?

Basically leaves me with 11 trades for Four new starting players, want to push out Jones to D7, S Selwood to M9 and Steele to F7 or out (no rush).n Also Witts to Gawn when he hits form.

Alternatively i just wait a round and get rocky cheaper but i can afford him now..

Thoughts

Why would you be getting Rockliff cheaper? Predicted to rise $30K this week.

FK all year i've been solid on my trades from basically the Monday before trading.

Only once i changed and it has turned out to be a cluster FK (Gunston v Heeney)

I cannot decide:

Myers out - locked
in

Chad or Lynch....

Have analysed it to death and it is driving me crazee
I'm in the exact same boat toxic . After the cluster**** of JJ instead of Piggerd yesterday, I suggest the opposite to what I do. At this stage I'm leaning towards Chad, mainly due to my no KPP strategy. Lynch could easily double ton against the Hawks tomorrow though, leaving lots of ground for Chad to catch up after he duplicates JJ's 21.......

Vickers Willis > Hibberd
Myers > Cousins
Sandilands > Ainsworth

3 upgrades next week trading out 3 Rd13 bye players. Ainsworth coming back at exactly the right time.

I'm in the exact same boat toxic . After the cluster**** of JJ instead of Piggerd yesterday, I suggest the opposite to what I do. At this stage I'm leaning towards Chad, mainly due to my no KPP strategy. Lynch could easily double ton against the Hawks tomorrow though, leaving lots of ground for Chad to catch up after he duplicates JJ's 21.......

Damm

Was yhinking Chad

Am comfortably ahead in my main league matchup but I reckon I'll proceed with my two planned trades:

Myers (or D Lloyd if he doesn't make the cut) to Cousins tomorrow morning
EVW to Hibberd Monday morning

Love that the rolling lockout gives us flexibility to adjust trades if there is mid-round carnage :thumbsu:

Thoughts about trading WHE > Cousins via Bolton?

I've got the numbers this week, and that trade will give me the cash to get rid of Myers or something next week.

Also got Hampton, what to do? Uncertain about Shaz. If he wasn't 160k then I'd probably just pull the trigger.

Thoughts about trading WHE > Cousins via Bolton?

I've got the numbers this week, and that trade will give me the cash to get rid of Myers or something next week.

Also got Hampton, what to do? Uncertain about Shaz. If he wasn't 160k then I'd probably just pull the trigger.

I like it.

Well this is going to end well :drunk:

After vowing to never get Rocky ever again, I have succumbed to the pressure

upload_2017-6-9_12-40-49.png

I will have 21 playing this week and 20 playing next week

Docherty will have to wait for another few weeks :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FK all year i've been solid on my trades from basically the Monday before trading.

Only once i changed and it has turned out to be a cluster FK (Gunston v Heeney)

I cannot decide:

Myers out - locked
in

Chad or Lynch....

Have analysed it to death and it is driving me crazee
Go lynch - he got much more upside
Also, you can have another look at wingard post injury; his price wont go up, if any, this week

Damm

Was yhinking Chad
Hahaha, well maybe it's just that sort of week for me. Tenpin Bowling last night I shot 151, then 237, then 188. Perhaps I'll get one of my trades right too, let it be Chad!

Help please - its crunch time .... after a horrendous start to the season only 10 trades left and planning final upgrades.

Current team,

Laird, Adams, Tuohy, Shaw, JJ, Newman (Stewart, Berry)
Danger, Pendles, JPK, MItch, Murphy, Treloar, SPP, Barret (Bolton, Cousins, Myers)
Grundy, Ryder (Strnd)
Yeo, JJK, Dahl, Heeney, Nank, Steele (Greenwood, Balic)

So, locked trades at this stage are:

R13
Berry > Ryan
SPP > mid premo (prob Jelwood)

R14
Stewart > Lloyd
Myers > rookie

This gives me:
  • full def with cover of Newman
  • full fwd line with cover of greenwood
  • 7 mids + barrett
So, options for final upgrade are:
  1. this week: SPP > Lynch or Dixon and move a m/f into mids
  2. next week: barrett > sselwood, and then down the track move him into m9
  3. r14 or 15: barrett > macrae or bont
Need to make the decision this week:
Final upgrade: Lynch v Dixon v Macrae v Sselwood

Ainsworth works well for my trades but my only worry is that he has not gotten a game for so long and is only a late in due to an injury niggle to another player. Does that not suggest he could be dropped as soon as Ah Chee returns (likely next week) or at first opportunity?

(200K is too much for a floating donut and he is needed for R13)

Thoughts?

Ainsworth works well for my trades but my only worry is that he has not gotten a game for so long and is only a late in due to an injury niggle to another player. Does that not suggest he could be dropped as soon as Ah Chee returns (likely next week) or at first opportunity?

(200K is too much for a floating donut and he is needed for R13)

Thoughts?

Really contemplating Eddy to Ainsworth and SPP to Rockliff.

Hmmmmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back