Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but howe trained in defence lol

Of course they can swing him forward, but the fact that frampton trained forward and howe in defence feels like the way they may go.
Maybe that should have been a question asked of Jordy or Beau šŸ˜†

And if there were going to be any debutants this week. How long will Pendles be out. Is Kreuger playing?

Maybe that should have been a question asked of Jordy or Beau šŸ˜†

And if there were going to be any debutants this week. How long will Pendles be out. Is Kreuger playing?
We would know by now if there was any debutants haha
But yes very good questions.

I think they should have just given us the team sheet.

What do you mean how do I know that? The coach is the coach. He fronts up to pressers or goes on sen & reveals selections before the team selection is officially out if he wants that info out there. Sometimes he won't even do that & says you'll just have to wait. It's not up to the players to reveal selections willy nilly. And certainly not at a sporting night.
Players would be briefed before hand on what they can reveal at sportsman's nights. If someone briefed me on a specific thing, I'm sure I'd remember not to reveal it. So either he slipped up or had the clubs approval, I'm going with the latter rather your guess work

I'm not saying they haven't said these things.

I'm more surprised that they would.

All good - just grabbed your quote for context. Wasn't disputing anything you said.

One other snippet - the players also urged supporters not to bag Schulz as he is playing the role he is asked to well and is highly rated internally.

Players would be briefed before hand on what they can reveal at sportsman's nights. If someone briefed me on a specific thing, I'm sure I'd remember not to reveal it. So either he slipped up or had the clubs approval, I'm going with the latter rather your guess work
My guess work? I wasn't at the sporting night. Jen told us one of her friends was there & Jordy contradicted what the club has said about his injury.

And Beau revealed that Ash was playing.

It's not my guesswork šŸ˜†

If the club has no issues with the players revealing this stuff at a sporting night, fine. I personally find it a bit odd.

It's really not worth going backwards & forwards over.

We would know by now if there was any debutants haha
But yes very good questions.

I think they should have just given us the team sheet.
And did they know who our list of preferences were for the msd? Will Ginni be invited to the premiership reunions?

I think we should give your friend a list of questions for the next sporting night if we know the players are going to be so outspoken šŸ˜†

I do think Parker will retain his spot. Possibly in the 22

It will be fun to see what our youngsters have got to offer but geez, the team on Friday night is going to be shambolic, with too many best players missing, too many green kids replacing them and lots of positional shuffling to make all the pieces fit. Chemistry and connection are sure to suffer.

Weā€™re gonna get pumped but at least it will be an interesting watch for what it might reveal about our future prospects.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I do think Parker will retain his spot. Possibly in the 22
Agree, he had a solid debut. Think Ned Long comes in for Degoeyā€¦we know Howe is in, I think he plays back and Frampton plays the decoy forward again.

Iā€™d like to try AJ as a mobile ruck, reckon heā€™d be an asset on the spread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, he had a solid debut. Think Ned Long comes in for Degoeyā€¦we know Howe is in, I think he plays back and Frampton plays the decoy forward again.

Iā€™d like to try AJ as a mobile ruck, reckon heā€™d be an asset on the spread.
They would have selected the team already. Captains run is in the morning.
I very doubt Long is gonna play.

You know best, wonā€™t doubt you on that.
I just think its unrealistic. Selection was decided this afternoon with the captains run tomorrow.
He wasn't even at vfl training on monday, so I wonder if he has some sort of niggle. Not even sure he was there tonight, given Licca came to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back