Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf happened there? He gave away 1 free and lost 10 points for the qtr.

I didnt see any other clangers maybe 1 more sharked hta but he also had a tackle that they missed.
Couldn't get back on the field, was on the bench for ages.

BigO swoops in and single handedly ruins my round

Might trade him out

Couldn't get back on the field, was on the bench for ages.

BigO swoops in and single handedly ruins my round

Might trade him out

I wasnt checking so he was scaled down big time for being off the ground? He won a late cp with what should have been a effective kick and still only scores 50 wtf?

Wtf happened there? He gave away 1 free and lost 10 points for the qtr.

I didnt see any other clangers maybe 1 more sharked hta but he also had a tackle that they missed.

It's the scaling.

Because the score was close, points were being given away willy nilly to guys who were getting possessions at that late stage and being ripped off players who weren't doing much.

There's a famous quote by Malcolm Blight which contrasts wildly with CD's attitude which is about how the first goal of the game and the last goal of the game are both worth six points...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasnt checking so he was scaled down big time for being off the ground? He won a late cp with what should have been a effective kick and still only scores 50 wtf?
Bye next week, he's gone.
Jack Martin plus coin

Bye next week, he's gone.
Jack Martin plus coin

He is a keeper for me was always gonna be a hard day today. The last qtr was a dissapointing but everything that could go wrong did,
Marshall and Ryder made sure he couldnt get any marks and brissy midfield didnt read his taps today. He will bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back