Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If richmond lose this week and possibly the next then there may be some changes to their structure.. Lambert back in a few weeks

I don't really care if Lambert plays for the next 6 weeks, so long as the Tiges have a bunch of injuries by then and Lambert is best 21 for SC Finals when I will be either very low or out of trades and might well need to start him at some point.

Hi guys,

Need some help - thinking of making three trades this week.

15 trades
$217k in the bank

Backs: Newnes, Hodge, Smith, Shaw, Simpson, McIntosh, Hamling, McKenzie

Mids: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Selwood, Kennedy, Cripps, Ellis-Yolmen, Rich, Amon, Krakour, Steele

Rucks: Natanui, Goldstein, O'Brien

Forwards: Swan, Franklin, Mitchell, Gray, Bontempelli, Clark, Lonie, Hogan

I don't really care if Lambert plays for the next 6 weeks
Hi guys,

15 trades
$217k in the bank

Mids: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Selwood, Kennedy, Cripps, Ellis-Yolmen, Rich, Amon, Krakour, Steele

15 trades
$217k in the bank

If I was you I d be upgrading your midfield .... Rich and CEY to fallen premo s

G'day guys looking for a pointer or 2 if that's ok . Backs : hodge shaw ibbo clancee newness saad Oxley hamling Mids : fyfe pendulbury danger boak Selwood Sloane lewis rocky cripps dumont Boston Rucks : goldy brooksby obrien forwards : Gray Martin Mitchell franklin ziebell bont krak lonie .... 1998 overall 15 trades 60 in the kick . Not chasing overall . As you can see I only have 1 ruck ... Do I burn trades now and trade out a under performing premo to get a ruck or hold out cop some donuts till it becomes more clear who to trade out ? League success is all I care about . Thanks in advance sorry about length of post .

Your team is very hard to read^^.
B..hodge shaw ibbo clancee newness saad Oxley hamling .
C..Fyfe pendulbury danger boak Selwood Sloane lewis rocky cripps dumont Boston.
Rucks : goldy brooksby.
F..Gray Martin Mitchell franklin ziebell bont krak lonie.

Your going to have to lose someone of value to get a ruckman.
seeing that brooksby is at bottom price.
Unsure if 2 downgrades of rookies like krack and dumount will give enough.

Your team is very hard to read^^.
B..hodge shaw ibbo clancee newness saad Oxley hamling .
C..Fyfe pendulbury danger boak Selwood Sloane lewis rocky cripps dumont Boston.
Rucks : goldy brooksby.
F..Gray Martin Mitchell franklin ziebell bont krak lonie.

Your going to have to lose someone of value to get a ruckman.
seeing that brooksby is at bottom price.
Unsure if 2 downgrades of rookies like krack and dumount will give enough.
Thanks mate appreciate the help , the way you wrote it is the way to go . One of lewis boak sellwood or ziebell might have to bite the dust .

Hi guys,

15 trades
$217k in the bank

Tricky. I'd downgrade McIntosh (to who I don't know tho) and upgrade Rich to Pendles & Clarke to Goddard if you have enough coin.
Then next week go Hogan > Neal-Bullen (Steele FWD) and upgrade McKenzie to finish your backs.
You have enough trades, cash and decent priced rookies to make a serious adjustment in the next couple of weeks, it just depends which way you want to go about it.

Tricky. I'd downgrade McIntosh (to who I don't know tho) and upgrade Rich to Pendles & Clarke to Goddard if you have enough coin.
Then next week go Hogan > Neal-Bullen (Steele FWD) and upgrade McKenzie to finish your backs.
You have enough trades, cash and decent priced rookies to make a serious adjustment in the next couple of weeks, it just depends which way you want to go about it.

Sorry mate, I must have missed Pendles when I typed out my team, I already have him.

I am leaning towards:

McIntosh -> Beasley
Ellis-Yolmen -> Sloan (or was thinking Rich to Goddard)
Clark -> Dusty

Thoughts?

Edit - Rich to Goddard won't work by $2k :(

Sorry mate, I must have missed Pendles when I typed out my team, I already have him.

I am leaning towards:

McIntosh -> Beasley
Ellis-Yolmen -> Sloan (or was thinking Rich to Goddard)
Clark -> Dusty

Thoughts?

Edit - Rich to Goddard won't work by $2k :(
Can't fault those trades at all. I think CEY or Rich will end up being your main mid cover, so if they're going to average the same for the rest of the year trade the higher priced player out so you have extra coin for other trades next week.

Oxley>Hibberd seems like a bit of a waste, but I want to be pro-active and kick Oxley before his next shithouse effort. With only 438k, Hibberd is the only option I'm happy with. Undecided.

Oxley>Hibberd seems like a bit of a waste, but I want to be pro-active and kick Oxley before his next shithouse effort. With only 438k, Hibberd is the only option I'm happy with. Undecided.
Big call - Personally I'd wait for his next shit house effort as it may not come. Really can't see you making much on that trade.....would rather keep it for later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't do it, in fact I'd back in Ox to outscore Hibberd for here on in. Has outscored him to date and also averages 103 in non red vest games.

Bad Call.
Oxleys breakeven is 7. He's likely to go up by around $30,000. If you don't want to keep him wait a week.

Bad Call.
Oxleys breakeven is 7. He's likely to go up by around $30,000. If you don't want to keep him wait a week.

And Hibberd has a BE of 4 above his average, and is playing the Hawks. Likely to be cash flowing in both directions. Horrible call.

Got half a chub last night when Kingy was saying on AFL360 a way to beat Freo is to throw a spare man into defense like Richmond did.

Come on down OX! Hope you were watching, Bucks!

Here's my team as it would currently stand in a non bye week. $62900 in the bank.

Option 1 is Jelwood> Sloane this week. Would give me 20 playing. Have just enough next week to go J Martin> Gawn. (not sure whether or not I'll do that yet)
Option 2 is downgrading Jelwood to either Steele or Lambert freeing up a truckload to upgrade K Mac and either Saad or Smith if he doesn't come good. Leaning towards option 1 at the moment as option 2 gives me virtually no mid cover.

upload_2015-6-25_17-17-15.png

bringing Bont in, can't look past him at $417k

McIntosh to Bont (via DPP)
might also trade Lever out if he isn't named, build up the bank to bring Shaw in in a couple weeks

Considering the following.

Tarrant > Kavanagh (via Steele)
Dumont > Sloane
Rich > Parker

Would leave me broke, with 6 trades (just call me JM2) remaining, and only Griffen to upgrade (M8) hopefully to GAJ.

Gives me 18 playing this week, if Hamling is selected.

EDIT: Will go Griffen > Parker/Montagna instead of Rich if I need that 18th player.

Considering the following.

Tarrant > Kavanagh (via Steele)
Dumont > Sloane
Rich > Parker

Would leave me broke, with 6 trades (just call me JM2) remaining, and only Griffen to upgrade (M8) hopefully to GAJ.

Gives me 18 playing this week, if Hamling is selected.

EDIT: Will go Griffen > Parker/Montagna instead of Rich if I need that 18th player.

9 trades is not many and we are halfway in the season. You think you can save those 9 trades for the rest of the season? Obviously Parker and Sloane are keepers. Whats the rest of your team?

9 trades is not many and we are halfway in the season. You think you can save those 9 trades for the rest of the season? Obviously Parker and Sloane are keepers. Whats the rest of your team?

Team is finished with Sloane & Parker.

6 trades for injuries, and upgrade Grif to GAJ. Will need an ounce of luck from here as well.

Any advice on this side? Im thinking of trading McIntosh for Smith. I have $334,500. Do you think Smith is worth the trade? Anything else I should do? Thank you

Attachments

• supercoach team take 9873y64298347.PNG
    supercoach team take 9873y64298347.PNG
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back