Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 12 trades and $186k.
I'm only playing for league wins and I've got both opponents this week unless something goes horribly wrong.
I still want to dispose of Lumumba and considering letting Griffen go too.
I'd planned:
Lumumba -> Simpson but now I'm thinking about Houli, Picken, Rampe or possibly B. Smith... Anyone have a preference out of those guys? Or just grab T. McDonald?
No idea who to change Griffen to. This is my hardest trade week so far :confused:

sRQEha9.png

Just looking at the one trade this week of K-Mac > Hodge. Have 318k and 9 trades before that one. Thoughts?
ZNjcw6t.png

Ok I'm thinking this to almost finish my team..
Krak -> Steele
Wallis -> Hodge (want his DPP)
Jelwood -> Danger

9 trades left afterwards and $110k in bank.. Thoughts?

Jiska toxic raymagoo

Hey gents - panic time!

Talking with you lot last week got my head straight, so wanting to try it again.

So -- here's where I'm at pre-trade (ranked 207).

upload_2015-6-25_18-39-45.png

My initial rushed trade thought is:

Tarrant + Selwood + KMac/Pittard to Houli + BGoddard + Lambert

I think I'd prefer to trade Pittard out, just in case KMac can increase my score this round -- obviously, I've got a lot playing, so I don't need him to be in the team.

I was focusing on my Round 14 team which, pre-trade, could now look like this:

DEF: Houli, Pittard, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson, Hodge (Lever, Hamling) **based on KMac being traded out.
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Swan, Sloane (McKenzie, Amon, Steele)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (Cox)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Ziebell, Deledio, Lonie (Dale, Lambert)

So, I'd have established players in every spot, with the exception of Lonie.

I think in Round 14, I'd like to trade out Lonie/Dale, sub Swan Forward, sub Hodge to midfield and bring in Heath Shaw.

In Round 15, I'd work to get Hodge back again, trading out Lever/Hamling/Pittard and bringing in a bottomed out Sidebottom.

Finally, I'd have something like:

DEF: Shaw, Hodge, Houli, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson (rookie, rookie)
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Sloane, Sidebottom (McKenzie, Steele, rookie)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (rookie)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Deledio, Swan, Ziebell (rookie, rookie)

As those rookies begin to fatten, I'd try to bring GAJ in. I'd try to force Burgoyne and Ziebell to D7 and F7 swapping with McKenzie and Steele.

And please, if you've read this far, but you're not one of the ones I've tagged -- Pleeeeease, give me feedback.

What forward should I get?

I've got Gray, Martin, Swan, Mitchell, Ziebell and Bontempelli already, and I can afford anyone in the game.

I'm tossing up between Buddy and Dahlhaus - I like Deledio, but don't think he's worth ~$50k extra.

Hey does anyone know what Hugh Beasleys js is like? Thinking of getting rid of D Mckenzie to get some cash. Or should I keep him? Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What forward should I get?

I've got Gray, Martin, Swan, Mitchell, Ziebell and Bontempelli already, and I can afford anyone in the game.

I'm tossing up between Buddy and Dahlhaus - I like Deledio, but don't think he's worth ~$50k extra. Wingard at $510k is tempting too, but consistency is a concern.
Yeh hard one. Loving buddy tho. In a top side too

From here, who averages more? Rockliff or Sloane
Midfield is (regardless of byes):
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Parker, Selwood, Griffin, Rockliff, Cripps (Dumont, Mckenzie, Saad)
13 Trades left..
Have held Rockliff, but Sloane is tempting

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 6.54.47 pm.png

Who to keep out of Selwood and Griffen? need to flick one of the underperforming "premos", was always thinking Griffen but his position change has me interested.

Worth bringing McKernan in? As the sole ruck with some good VFL form he might go ok.
Thats what everyone said about Bellchambers.. Wait and see, too expensive for such a risk

Jiska toxic raymagoo

Hey gents - panic time!

Talking with you lot last week got my head straight, so wanting to try it again.

So -- here's where I'm at pre-trade (ranked 207).

View attachment 146811

My initial rushed trade thought is:

Tarrant + Selwood + KMac/Pittard to Houli + BGoddard + Lambert

I think I'd prefer to trade Pittard out, just in case KMac can increase my score this round -- obviously, I've got a lot playing, so I don't need him to be in the team.

I was focusing on my Round 14 team which, pre-trade, could now look like this:

DEF: Houli, Pittard, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson, Hodge (Lever, Hamling) **based on KMac being traded out.
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Swan, Sloane (McKenzie, Amon, Steele)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (Cox)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Ziebell, Deledio, Lonie (Dale, Lambert)

So, I'd have established players in every spot, with the exception of Lonie.

I think in Round 14, I'd like to trade out Lonie/Dale, sub Swan Forward, sub Hodge to midfield and bring in Heath Shaw.

In Round 15, I'd work to get Hodge back again, trading out Lever/Hamling/Pittard and bringing in a bottomed out Sidebottom.

Finally, I'd have something like:

DEF: Shaw, Hodge, Houli, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson (rookie, rookie)
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Sloane, Sidebottom (McKenzie, Steele, rookie)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (rookie)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Deledio, Swan, Ziebell (rookie, rookie)

As those rookies begin to fatten, I'd try to bring GAJ in. I'd try to force Burgoyne and Ziebell to D7 and F7 swapping with McKenzie and Steele.

And please, if you've read this far, but you're not one of the ones I've tagged -- Pleeeeease, give me feedback.
great plan & solid team, but i think your team needs a bit more ooomps...
so toxic does not like kpf... but get buddy instead of goddard

Hogan > McLean
Stevie J > Marc Murphy
Van Berlo > Macrae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back