Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Jacobs this week I reckon, even if he averages 100 from now until the end of the year and Martin/Maric average 110 you are still getting the same total points.
i think he would only be waiting for a price drop from martin/maric as they have both had their bye

McKenzie > lambert
Mcintosh > Sloane (hodge back) ??

Don't have the DPP link in the backline to bring Hodge back.

how about...
OUT Anderson IN Sloane
OUT McKenzie IN Lambert
OUT McIntosh IN Maynard

would leave me with only 6 trades left!

i think he would only be waiting for a price drop from martin/maric as they have both had their bye
oh yeah my bad for some reason I was thinking they have the bye this week, ignore my post

Jiska toxic raymagoo

Hey gents - panic time!

Talking with you lot last week got my head straight, so wanting to try it again.

So -- here's where I'm at pre-trade (ranked 207).

View attachment 146811

My initial rushed trade thought is:

Tarrant + Selwood + KMac/Pittard to Houli + BGoddard + Lambert

I think I'd prefer to trade Pittard out, just in case KMac can increase my score this round -- obviously, I've got a lot playing, so I don't need him to be in the team.

I was focusing on my Round 14 team which, pre-trade, could now look like this:

DEF: Houli, Pittard, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson, Hodge (Lever, Hamling) **based on KMac being traded out.
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Swan, Sloane (McKenzie, Amon, Steele)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (Cox)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Ziebell, Deledio, Lonie (Dale, Lambert)

So, I'd have established players in every spot, with the exception of Lonie.

I think in Round 14, I'd like to trade out Lonie/Dale, sub Swan Forward, sub Hodge to midfield and bring in Heath Shaw.

In Round 15, I'd work to get Hodge back again, trading out Lever/Hamling/Pittard and bringing in a bottomed out Sidebottom.

Finally, I'd have something like:

DEF: Shaw, Hodge, Houli, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson (rookie, rookie)
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Sloane, Sidebottom (McKenzie, Steele, rookie)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (rookie)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Deledio, Swan, Ziebell (rookie, rookie)

As those rookies begin to fatten, I'd try to bring GAJ in. I'd try to force Burgoyne and Ziebell to D7 and F7 swapping with McKenzie and Steele.

And please, if you've read this far, but you're not one of the ones I've tagged -- Pleeeeease, give me feedback.

I'd prefer picken than houli tbh

I'd prefer picken than houli tbh

I think I might get both?

Houli now because he's cheaper.

Then Shaw next week, because I have to have him.

Then, once I've got everything finalised. I think a luxury of Ibbotson to Picken would work well.

Tom Mitchell is probably the other one.

Should I cut my losses and bring him in Forward rather than Goddard?

Jiska toxic raymagoo

Hey gents - panic time!

Talking with you lot last week got my head straight, so wanting to try it again.

So -- here's where I'm at pre-trade (ranked 207).

View attachment 146811

My initial rushed trade thought is:

Tarrant + Selwood + KMac/Pittard to Houli + BGoddard + Lambert

I think I'd prefer to trade Pittard out, just in case KMac can increase my score this round -- obviously, I've got a lot playing, so I don't need him to be in the team.

I was focusing on my Round 14 team which, pre-trade, could now look like this:

DEF: Houli, Pittard, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson, Hodge (Lever, Hamling) **based on KMac being traded out.
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Swan, Sloane (McKenzie, Amon, Steele)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (Cox)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Ziebell, Deledio, Lonie (Dale, Lambert)

So, I'd have established players in every spot, with the exception of Lonie.

I think in Round 14, I'd like to trade out Lonie/Dale, sub Swan Forward, sub Hodge to midfield and bring in Heath Shaw.

In Round 15, I'd work to get Hodge back again, trading out Lever/Hamling/Pittard and bringing in a bottomed out Sidebottom.

Finally, I'd have something like:

DEF: Shaw, Hodge, Houli, Yeo, Burgoyne, Ibbotson (rookie, rookie)
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Neale, Kennedy, Parker, Sloane, Sidebottom (McKenzie, Steele, rookie)
RUC: Goldstein, Jacobs (rookie)
FOR: Martin, Gray, Goddard, Deledio, Swan, Ziebell (rookie, rookie)

As those rookies begin to fatten, I'd try to bring GAJ in. I'd try to force Burgoyne and Ziebell to D7 and F7 swapping with McKenzie and Steele.

And please, if you've read this far, but you're not one of the ones I've tagged -- Pleeeeease, give me feedback.

Lever to edwards
tarrant to bont
jasper to picken if cash allows

I think I might get both?

Houli now because he's cheaper.

Then Shaw next week, because I have to have him.

Then, once I've got everything finalised. I think a luxury of Ibbotson to Picken would work well.

Tom Mitchell is probably the other one.

Should I cut my losses and bring him in Forward rather than Goddard?

Bont because of dogs draw

lol. If you're after points trading Oxley to Hibberd isn't the way to go about it.

I think Oxley is less reliable than people think. Scored most of his points against weak opposition, with Collingwood playing Freo and Hawthorn next.

I think Oxley is less reliable than people think. Scored most of his points against weak opposition, with Collingwood playing Freo and Hawthorn next.
Average of 103 when not subbed out, I have both him and Hibberd and I think Ox will score more points. Having said that I don't really care if he's consistent or not, as long as he gets a 90 average from now to the end of the year.

Average of 103 when not subbed out, I have both him and Hibberd and I think Ox will score more points. Having said that I don't really care if he's consistent or not, as long as he gets a 90 average from now to the end of the year.
Does the 103 average take into account when he's been subbed for being rubbish, rather than starting as the sub? I think I remember a game where he didn't really get into it and got subbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't have the DPP link in the backline to bring Hodge back.

how about...
OUT Anderson IN Sloane
OUT McKenzie IN Lambert
OUT McIntosh IN Maynard

would leave me with only 6 trades left!
Yes you do, if you trade mcintosh you have the option to put hodge into the backline and then trade in a mid.

If you only have 9 trades left I wouldn't be doing 3 trades in which 2 untried (or there abouts) rookies are coming in.

How about Ziebell + Pittard + Selwood to Bont + Houli + Bennell

Then, next week, I can trade out KMac + Tarrant for Heath Shaw + will have more info on bubble rookies.

Harley is ultra gutsy

Go Cyril...i am:D he plays in a far better side

But love the plan a lot

Its agressive

As I said earlier, his break even is 7, even if he scores shit tonight he'll make money so trade him next week to someone better then Hibberd who will get you more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back