Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has better JS over the byes - Smith or Davis?
I would say Davis but the Suns might get some players back after there bye,Davis should have better b-e than smith aswell.
Smith wasn't very good yesterday pies might make some changes.

Don't trade JK. He will finish top10 or close as a forward. Roo has been huge this year but is injured and it's his dodgy knee.
If you have to trade one it has to be him.

Kerridge and Adams are ready to be culled on their bye round.

Cheers,

Decided to man up and take a shot at my league leader so went

NicNat>Gawn
Riewoldt>Priddis
and either Parish or Hopper>Trengove pending match selection.

Will do Adams next week and bring in Dusty then but tempted to keep Kerridge just for his dual position, would like to keep either him or Hall just for the DP unless I can find a good downgrade.

Puts 20 on field this week playing, 2 of which are Williams (WB) and Collins (FRE) so effectively 18 :p

What are people doing with Parker? spudding it up big time atm. Ave is 107, but jeez, pumping out some junk.
Holding post byes, reassess after.

I would say Davis but the Suns might get some players back after there bye,Davis should have better b-e than smith aswell.
Smith wasn't very good yesterday pies might make some changes.
Cheers. Unfortunately I can't wait for team selections as I want to trade one of them out to get Trengove this week.

Funny that Goldfault will be a popular in for NicNat this week when he's injured himself, scoring poorly, costs $80k more and has a BE of 166.

Really considering doing a ballsy trade this week and giving Parker the flick!

Has been average of late and 59 SC on the weekend was pathetic!

I don't have Selwood and Rockliff and both are going to go up heaps after this week so thinking now is the time to go Parker > Selwood.

Parker is also going to lose lots of cash so wont be able to trade him to anyone soon if he keeps stinking it up.

Also I am thinking Parker will spend alot more time up forward now with Tippet set to miss a while due to injury.

It helps with my bye structure too as I have too many round 14 mids out if I keep Parker.

Does this sound crazy? What's everyone else doing with Parker?

Just can't see him being a top 10 mid this year. :(
Don't ever change JM. You're the best :rainbow::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do people rate Josh Kennedy from WCE?

This week -
Smith>Trengove
NN>Gawn

Next week -
Dunkley>Phillips
Ruggles>Rance

Need Hall back after the bye as I think I'm going to hold Dahl.
I think I might hold dolly too just waiting on injury report/ scans etc.
How long is NN out for?

Naismith much of a shot you reckon? Dual position makes him a tempting downgrade
Bejesus how many rucks you blokes got?
Alair Alair also, are you West Coast?
Not a good thing, would rather see more H/B flanker types, lol.
Interesting... His scores are quite shiteeee, why are people considering him as an option?
Nankervis wasn't bad last time in, might be ok back up at just over rookie price

Sorry for late reply lads, bloody life and work getting in the way.

When Tippett went down my first thought for a replacement was Nankervis as he is a like for like option. However I thought it was interesting that they mentioned Naismith first in this article from yesterday. Naismith played in the last H&A game against Richmond in 2014 when MykePyke was given a pre finals spell and he more than held his own against Ivan Maric. He has been on the list for a while and is a local lad, who even though he had an injury plagued year last year he signed a 3 year deal at the end of 2015 so they see something in him. He has been very solid at NEAFLOL (thanks Gingy) level this year apparently.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2016-06-13/who-replaces-tippo

I'm expecting Nankervis to get the nod but don't be surpised if Naismith gets named.

The other ruck option is Derickx but by god I hope they don't do it.

What would people do
Ward or Rocky?
Ward for stability...Rocky for ceiling!

Can you afford to trade Rocky out if he goes down again is what you need to know.
if you can...jump on the pig and hope he stays fit. If not....then Ward would be the safe option here.

Short version....
Rocky if you have a pair.....Ward if your moist!
...great word.....MOiST.

I need to trade out 1 non-playing player this round for a guy playing next round unless Grimley plays. That is not impossible as he may come in for Jamar because his perfomance was shocking on Friday. But if i do have to make a change, what should i do? Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 3.31.11 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back