Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith and Davis > Trengrove and Hanners
Give me 18 provided Tucker/Collins/Hopper/etc aren't dropped.
Also helps even out my bye rounds somewhat, and leaves me with 14 trades and $188k.

A lot will depend on team selection this week for me.
Hopper (form), Hewett and Goldstein in some doubt I would think. If all play, and there are no other surprise outs, I would have 17 available.
In this event, I will likely go with:
1) Smith -> Selwood (Rd 15 bye suits me).
or
2) Hopper/Hewett (based on selection, Hewett if both picked) -> Trengove
Smith -> Selwood
or
3) Hopper/Hewett (based on selection, Hewett if both picked) -> Trengove
Smith -> Selwood
Parker -> Ward

I am favouring option 3 at present. Would leave me with only 10 trades left, and approx. 100k in the bank. Only 1 defender, 1 midfielder (+Libba?) and 1 forward left to upgrade.

Questions I have:
Is it time for Parker to go, or not?
I am leaning towards moving Parker, he looks proppy, not covering the ground at all well and having little impact.

Selwood vs Ward vs Rockliff????
I currently have them in that order. Too many ? on Rocky for mine. I lean towards Selwood's ability to go large over Ward's consistently good output.

Happy for anyone to pick apart my logic :drunk::D:drunk::rolleyes: here

Is it too risky to trade in Jelwood if I already have Danger? I'm worried they may take points from one another?
Hasn't seemed to bother them too much so far. Both averaging pretty well.
Can't see why that would change all of sudden just because you have both in your side

Okay guys, Am thinking
Gresham to J.Trengrove
Davis to Jansen
Kerridge to Zorko

Ideally id like to wait a couple weeks with Davis BE at 30, Kerridges at 50 and Zorko at 150 although im playing the league leader this week, im 4 points away from top spot & these trades will give me 19 playing, otherwise i have 17.
Also it leaves me with 170k to trade DBJ to Rance next week leaving me with 12 trades after that one. Thoughts ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Looking at the bigger picture of what you are doing, your trades seem to be well thought through and make sense.
Are you being mindful of bye availability beyond this week? If so, then good trades :thumbsu:

Do you have bigger priorities than Kerridge? He is filling a hole quite nicely at present. I'm happy holding him until I absolutely must trade him.

Some big(ish) premium break evens:

Dollhouse: 189
Zorko: 151
Buddy: 156
McVeigh: 119
Parker: 125
Neale: 169
Montagna: 123
Deledio: 120
Hall: 140
Motlop: 113
Hannebry: 153
Sidebottom: 147
Treloar: 168

So many tasty options, I'm eyeing off Zorko, Deledio and possibly Motlop later for F7.

Smith and Davis > Trengrove and Hanners
Give me 18 provided Tucker/Collins/Hopper/etc aren't dropped.
Also helps even out my bye rounds somewhat, and leaves me with 14 trades and $188k.

A lot will depend on team selection this week for me.
Hopper (form), Hewett and Goldstein in some doubt I would think. If all play, and there are no other surprise outs, I would have 17 available.

It will be highly unlikely Hopper gets dropped. The coach has already stated his intention to rest Stevie J this week and since we're coming up against Essendon we could be resting a few others as well.

It will be highly unlikely Hopper gets dropped. The coach has already stated his intention to rest Stevie J this week and since we're coming up against Essendon we could be resting a few others as well.
That's good news, cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the bigger picture of what you are doing, your trades seem to be well thought through and make sense.
Are you being mindful of bye availability beyond this week? If so, then good trades :thumbsu:

Do you have bigger priorities than Kerridge? He is filling a hole quite nicely at present. I'm happy holding him until I absolutely must trade him.
I am mindful of that, including the Rance trade next week .. it leaves me with 19 playing this week, 18 next week and 20 playing the week after.

Dont really want to trade out Kerridge as i still think he has another 30k to make at the very least and Zorko will prob drop another 20k after this week .. although only having 16 playing this week kind of forces my hand a little ..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At this early stage, due to Dahlhaus being
out probably go Davis to Trengove.

That will get 18 on the park this week.

Is it too risky to trade in Jelwood if I already have Danger? I'm worried they may take points from one another?

So far for me they're averaging 599 points per week together.

Admittedly this is not from a large sample size, but I think it's working OK.

Pies fans how did you rate Phillips? What's his Js like? toxic Kadog Cheers

we have no job security

from yesterday blokes who shouldnt get a game at VFL level (not even close to AFL)

Witts
Frost
Crocker
Sinclair
Cox
Blair

I'd expect some more games for Phillips - he got better as the game wore on after looking like a dear in the headlights early on.

From our VFL to come in:
Cloke
Aish
Brown
Goldsack

happy to play 2 short and make the bastards work ffs

Should i trade in Dahlhaus?
If not who is the best midfielder under 480k?

yes get dollhouse - he's only out injured for 4-6 weeks

now seems like perfect timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back