Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am 4th and a game and percentage up on 5th, the guy on top is unbeaten, so think I can wear a loss this week. Used two trades, kept Heeney but moved on Hopper and Nic Nat for Trengove and SInclair :)
Cash in the kitty and decent replacement for NicNat.
You could use that cash to grab Gawn instead on Lycett next week and put Sinclair forward.

Cash in the kitty and decent replacement for NicNat.
You could use that cash to grab Gawn instead on Lycett next week and put Sinclair forward.

At the moment it gives me 19/22 playing this week.

Still have one more trade and Aaron Hall who I could upgrade to Priddis and still have 200k in the kitty. Then upgrade to Gawn and Dusty next week if I were to trade out two of Riewoldt (STK), Kennedy (WC) and Kerridge or Adams.

Eagle Kennedy and Roo are basically the same price barring a big haul for Josh against the Lions so toss of a coin for me really though his biggest scores usurp Roos rather easily.

Why would you do that to yourself
He's been killing me all year
Because there's

Goldy and Gawn
NicNat and Tippett (who are injured)
then nobody else

I need something different, maybe Jacobs can have a good 2nd half of the year and Gawn will drop off or get injured

I'm not 100% sure he will be a solo ruck, if Horse brings in Nankervis, he will be 50% forward 50% ruck

However , if Naismith or Derickx come in he could be playing mostly up forward.

Naismith much of a shot you reckon? Dual position makes him a tempting downgrade

I'm not 100% sure he will be a solo ruck, if Horse brings in Nankervis, he will be 50% forward 50% ruck

Bejesus how many rucks you blokes got?
Alair Alair also, are you West Coast?
Not a good thing, would rather see more H/B flanker types, lol.

Interesting... His scores are quite shiteeee, why are people considering him as an option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment it gives me 19/22 playing this week.

Still have one more trade and Aaron Hall who I could upgrade to Priddis and still have 200k in the kitty. Then upgrade to Gawn and Dusty next week if I were to trade out two of Riewoldt (STK), Kennedy (WC) and Kerridge or Adams.

Eagle Kennedy and Roo are basically the same price barring a big haul for Josh against the Lions so toss of a coin for me really though his biggest scores usurp Roos rather easily.
Don't trade JK. He will finish top10 or close as a forward. Roo has been huge this year but is injured and it's his dodgy knee.
If you have to trade one it has to be him.

Kerridge and Adams are ready to be culled on their bye round.

I've decided against Hampson after seeing Jacobs/Goldy's BE. Hoping Jacobs somehow goes well in the next two weeks against Goldy and Gawn, however unlikely and it becomes a 50k max trade-up to Goldy.

So....
OUT: Keayes, Davis, Smith
IN: Stewart, Trengove, Rose

Following week:
OUT: Naitanui, Oliver, DBJ
IN: Jacobs, Ablett/Treloar, Docherty/Simpson

Following week:
OUT: Tucker, Macpherson
IN: Rookie, Hannaberry

Week after byes:
OUT: Jacobs
IN: Goldy

Then I'll be just one short up forward witth hope of somehow smuggling in Lids (perhaps at the expense of Kerridge - given I am keeping Petracca), but time will tell.

Nankervis wasn't bad last time in, might be ok back up at just over rookie price

Yes, any player in a bye team can be used as a loophole. So you can pick any VC you want as the bye teams are all counted as basically the last game of the round.
so i can also say start stewart emergency on the pine and bring on a bye player to have his score count?

Probably going to do a triple downgrade today. I'm going for a league win now, overall is long gone.

Gresham, Davis and Smith out for Trengove, Jansen and Stewart. That will bank me 515k, Hartley and Mitch Brown can become premiums when Essendon have their bye.

I've decided against Hampson after seeing Jacobs/Goldy's BE. Hoping Jacobs somehow goes well in the next two weeks against Goldy and Gawn, however unlikely and it becomes a 50k max trade-up to Goldy.

So....
OUT: Keayes, Davis, Smith
IN: Stewart, Trengove, Rose

Following week:
OUT: Naitanui, Oliver, DBJ
IN: Jacobs, Ablett/Treloar, Docherty/Simpson

Following week:
OUT: Tucker, Macpherson
IN: Rookie, Hannaberry

Week after byes:
OUT: Jacobs
IN: Goldy

Then I'll be just one short up forward witth hope of somehow smuggling in Lids (perhaps at the expense of Kerridge - given I am keeping Petracca), but time will tell.
Why waste 2 trades on getting the ruck you want? Instead of going keayes -> stewart (given his JS is almost non existent) go straight nicnat-goldy. Simple one trade and your rucks are sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back