Review Round 14, 2024: Box Hill Hawks v Port Melbourne, 29 June 2024, 2.05pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s actually embarrassing, but I’m gonna stop being too critical cos it’s looks like he has some deeper issues. He’s going crazy after every play he’s involved with

No inside info just asking the question based on in game behaviour.

Mental health potentially? If that’s the case we need to get him the professional medical assistance required.

Today is a game for tough hard body on the line football. A few box hill boys not handling the conditions at all. A few home truths at half time. 5 goals is a long way behind in this weather going to take a complete form reversal for us to get up. Sugar hasn't played the first half has been running around the boundary at the end of the half and early. I am not sure he plays today.

Port are up and about huge second half coming up

Tough game to watch. Lacking mongrel around the ball.

Phillips looking really slow in decision making and execution.

Ramsden getting his hands to lots, but dropping everyone.

DGB must frustrate his teammates with the constant off-ball stuff.

Lewis looking strong. Able to find the goals.

Ward not showing as much as I’d like today, on the tail end of some good weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mitchell Lewis takes a big hit, then a fantastic effort from Thorpe gets us back within 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wet weather footy was always going to make it hard to comeback

Just feels like Port Melbourne are playing the conditions smarter and also being quite cunning with some of the rules - kicking out of bounds just enough to get field position, keeping heads down to draw head high contact ...

Went through the hands of Scaife BUT gets the rebound and kicks true!

11 points down now. Need a clean centre clearance

Josh Ward finally cracks them open through the middle, Scaife drops the mark but snaps truly from 40

That was awesome by Wardy - the pass to him was not amazing, but charged forward and made it work beautifully.

Love that from Wardy - tough and explosive.

Ramma marks and goals - he must be knackered, he's had nearly 50 hitouts.

He keeps working, is clearly out on his legs

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 14, 2024: Box Hill Hawks v Port Melbourne, 29 June 2024, 2.05pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back