Game Day Round 14, 2024: Hawthorn v Richmond, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions:

1. Wizard and Calsher to have 7 shots between them. If more than half are goals we'll win
2. Chol to have a quiet first half and then reveal angry Chol to start the third.
3. Shai Bolton to kick a couple of either flukey or way-too-easy goals.
4. Dusty's 300th to be mentioned more than 300 times in the coverage
5. One of Newcombe and Worpel to be very quiet today, but that's ok
6. Someone will do something reportable/suspendable. Not a rough tackle but a strike or nasty elbow. The oracle hasn't told me which team.
7. The combined scores of both teams will be 212

I'm looking forward to this one. Never know what to expect when we play Richmond.
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Richmond. :cool:

Predictions:

1. Wizard and Calsher to have 7 shots between them. If more than half are goals we'll win
2. Chol to have a quiet first half and then reveal angry Chol to start the third.
6. Someone will do something reportable/suspendable. Not a rough tackle but a strike or nasty elbow. The oracle hasn't told me which team.

I'm looking forward to this one. Never know what to expect when we play Richmond.
wait.....is it Dusty's 300th?? that's gone under the radar

serioulsy though, it's as if he's the only ever player to play 300 games. hope the Hawks can spoil the party

Initially yes but I found out that if you use it 24/7 for 20 years it has the opposite effect
Scared Puppet GIF by Gerbert!
But I'm good if I stop at 19 years, yeah?

The lid may be well and truly off, but gotta remember wins against Bulldogs, Saints and GWS all could've easily been losses. Even the Crows game we got lucky with them being off – so we got to reign in our expectations. So with that said, Hawks by 72 points.
And the loss v * rd one plus Pies and Port could’ve easily been wins….

The closer we get to the game the larger I think our win will be, building some genuine confidence now, this will really help show how many guns we have on the list.

Wizard is out for redemption, just need to play a tight first half then the flood gates will open

Goes without saying . Need to ride to predictable early onslaught that's coming , then play at the level we have consistently have for the last 6 weeks .

They are playing a high intensity effort game. Last 3 weeks have struggled to score in the last 1/4s. We can finish over them if in striking distance .

Time to stand up against these guys and spoil the party .
Hawks by 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictions:

You will achieve that by half time…

In games that raise the expectations and nerves like this one, I always fall back on a mantra of an early coach of mine.

Score first, score early, score often, win.

He kept things simple.

Go Hawks!
As a fan I find I really struggle to put anything on the scoreboard early in the game

Reckon our young brigade have played enough now to really lift for a big occasion at the G. Could be some exciting skillful passages from the likes of the Wiz, Weddle, Croc, McKenzie et al :cool:

Actually not feeling confident
Need to get off to a good start
Our record isn’t great against the tigers

Would like to see someone give Dusty a big don’t argue early - send him off in style

Would like to congratulate Dusty on 300 games - quality footballer who I’ve enjoyed watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back