Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Much nicer doing this after a win.

In - Greenwood (In as sub)
Out - Dawson (inj)

Taylor is in the gun but I have liked Tucker and half back and I am not sure who I would bring in from the 2's to play wing.

If Dylan Stephens can get a few decent games under his belt in the 2's he is the logical replacement.

Old two possession Sellers? WOW!

I know you hate Pink, but talking up Sellers is next level after what he produced earlier this year.

Pink had it 9 times and took 3 marks.

Sellers would need 4 games for that output based on how bad he was when given a shot.
We need key forwards that kick goals, can’t rely on just Larkey. Pink doesn’t kick them cos he’s playing out of position

Sellers is the one to persist with. His 2 games we were terrible in delivering forward as we spent most of the time kicking sideways while the Cats and Hawks backline rolled back. A mule wouldn’t get a kick in the fwd line those games

We need key forwards that kick goals, can’t rely on just Larkey. Pink doesn’t kick them cos he’s playing out of position

Sellers is the one to persist with. His 2 games we were terrible in delivering forward as we spent most of the time kicking sideways while the Cats and Hawks backline rolled back. A mule wouldn’t get a kick in the fwd line those games
Might be a better player, but he needs a fitness base to work with if he wants to be taking that second tall spot.

My expectation is that Greenwood will come in for Dawson. Everybody else has earned the right to keep their place in the team. If there is another change, Curtis Taylor might lose out.

Daicos would run him into the ground by Qt. George is a contested beast, not a runner. If daicos plays, it’s a tag with Shiels or Simpkin h2H as Jy is one of the best runners at the club and can make Daicos accountable defensively.
I'd give George the job at centre bounces and tell him to bury Naicos every time he goes near it. Agree that the other two are more suited to following him around the ground.

Sellers isn’t AFL fit. No good

Feel like we will need a runner as sub to try and negate one of Collingwoods strengths. What changes are you making to the weekends side?
WhilPhil to tag Daicos .
They know each other from Oakleigh Chargers days (even though WillPhill) is 1 year younger he still played with Nick Daicos same team as a bottom ager . Will Would know some of Nicks strengths & weaknesses. I reckon he Would be up for it , like he had something to prove going head to head. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sellers should get another chance if not now then soon

And Teakle for Dawson as the ruck relief/ forward

WhilPhil to tag Daicos .
They know each other from Oakleigh Chargers days (even though WillPhill) is 1 year younger he still played with Nick Daicos same team as a bottom ager . Will Would know some of Nicks strengths & weaknesses. I reckon he Would be up for it , like he had something to prove going head to head. 👍

WhilPhil to tag Daicos .
Bringing Will into the seniors to tag Daicos would be setting up for failure. He doesn’t have the athletic tools to be quell his influence particularly post clearance. Will isn’t fast and wouldn’t be in the top 20 runners at the club. Daicos is agile, quick and is one of the best runners in the league. If Lazzaro isn’t sub then perhaps Hardeman given his great game on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back