Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

People here can bag the Pies all they want, but you have to admire the MANIC PRESSURE they apply to the opposition and the SLICKNESS of their ball movement.
The fact the game is at Marvel helps us, but yeah, assuming they don't under-estimate us and treat us like the bye, we will be receiving a decent reality-check next weekend.
Hopefully our VFL team & VFLW teams can get the W though.
you keep saying "US" but your AFL club listed is "Gold Coast" .What gives?

They are way too quick for us and will kill us on the outside. Let's try and play the way we want and keep learning.

Taylor for me was pretty poor but with Dawson coming out, he will probably survive. Not sure who comes in. Will seemed to play with a lot more intensity on the weekend but needs to put together a couple in a row for me. Hardeman in would be great for the experience and there are a few younger Pies small forwards he can match up on.

Taylor for me was pretty poor but with Dawson coming out, he will probably survive.
Disagree.
Taylor had zero impact on the game and I honestly have no idea what he actually brings to the team. Few post game selfies I guess… he shouldn’t survive under any circumstances, which probably means he will.

Sigh

People here can bag the Pies all they want, but you have to admire the MANIC PRESSURE they apply to the opposition and the SLICKNESS of their ball movement.
The fact the game is at Marvel helps us, but yeah, assuming they don't under-estimate us and treat us like the bye, we will be receiving a decent reality-check next weekend.
mmmm plausible. But they turn to water when you give it back to them. They dont like their own medicine. Do I believe we are capable right now? No, BUT is it in our DNA? Yes.

Daicos expected to play next week

Magpies coach Craig McRae expects the 21-year-old to be available this Sunday against North Melbourne, but the club's injury list isn't expected to shrink until after its bye in round 15. "He got tagged heavily and then he got a corky in his shin, so he will be fine. It is up to others to step up. I wouldn't have thought (he is in doubt for Sunday)," McRae told reporters.

Pies gun likely to face Roos - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1149180

We should by absolute right, smash collingwood at clearances and stoppages.

I’ll say it again. Its the flanks that concern me.

Kerch if fit must play on the half forward line.

Put Zurhaar to that coward campaigner Maynard. Try and get your head wobble against us you dog. You’d be lucky to rattle Baily Scott you coward dog.

Backline will be fine against em. They’re not much chop in the 50.

Hit em hard, dont get sucked in, kill the flanks, hold that for 4 quarters, we win. SIMPLES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s realistic to suggest that the weekend’s performance was 50 points better than what we’ve generally delivered so far this season. On top of that, I’d go so far as to say our first three quarters was comfortably 10 goal better than in any other game. If we add 10 goals to all our first three quarters this season, we’d be up to our necks in every single game. Once you are in a game at three quarter time, you’re every chance to get the chocolates. That’s a simplistic, one-eyed view, I know. However, it does hold a fair degree of water…

Who, with a semblance of intelligence, is bagging Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back