Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies have a lot of tricks in their bag. Going to be tough but I'm really hoping that we carry some confidence into this one and fight hard.

The Pies have a lot of tricks in their bag. Going to be tough but I'm really hoping that we carry some confidence into this one and fight hard.
We’ll give away 5 x 50metre penalties. I can see it happening. Their gamesmanship is next level. If this collingwood team existed through the 70’s -90’s they would be bleeding from every orifice

Lazzaro in to tag Daicos
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

Assuming we continue being conservative with the kids’ injuries I assume Dawson will be out, and given Collingwood’s available team we won’t need another tall. I’d probably bring back Lazzaro - he’s not great but he brings energy and run and that will be important. Ford to play the whole game after last week, he earned it.
I hate to be a bastard, but please no more Lazzaro. :shoutyoldman:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People here can bag the Pies all they want, but you have to admire the MANIC PRESSURE they apply to the opposition and the SLICKNESS of their ball movement.
The fact the game is at Marvel helps us, but yeah, assuming they don't under-estimate us and treat us like the bye, we will be receiving a decent reality-check next weekend.
Hopefully our VFL team & VFLW teams can get the W though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back